Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Salesforce
- Account Executive (40)
- Sales Representative (40)
- Software Engineer (23)
- Sales Engineer (17)
- QA Engineer (16)
- Senior Account Executive (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Business Development Representative (13)
- Member of Technical Staff (12)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (11)
- Enterprise Business Representative (9)
- Sales (8)
- Intern (8)
- Lead Member of Technical Staff (7)
- Solution Architect (7)
- Account Executive - Small/Medium Business (SMB) (7)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- Product Manager (5)
- Customer Success Manager (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Senior Sales Engineer (4)
- Director (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Software QA Engineer (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Sales Support Engineer (4)
- Senior Program Manager (3)
- Senior Engineer (3)
- Accounts Executive (3)
- Senior Technical Writer (3)
Senior Recruiter Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in June 2012.
Was referred by a friend who worked at SF who highly recommended me. Was contacted by recruiting manager and after chatting for about an hour was told I was a "perfect fit". Was asked to go into city to meet with one of the hiring managers I'd be supporting simply "as a formality". Went into city and hit it off with hiring manager, who immediately IM'd my friend to tell her how great we hit it off. Waited for about a week or so and sent numerous emails. Finally hiring manager called me, told me what a great fit I would be for the company and the role, how great it was that the company was growing, etc., etc., then after about 15 minutes of small talk was told he had "selected someone else for the role". I was stunned. Found out from friend who referrred me that the person they selected lived in the same city as the recruiting manager so they were able to meet in person and he fell in love with her. Big waste of my time, as well as incredibly misleading and unprofessional.
- Can't recall any questions being overwhelmingly difficult. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce
Senior Recruiter InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in August 2009.
The interview process at SFDC was quick and painless. Excellent follow through and feedback. I met Directors, Managers and recruiters and they gave me honest information regarding the pace and clients. The pace is very fast and they were honest about the fact that there was a lot of work to be done but the environment and culture is supportive.
- Explaining a time when a client was difficult or demanding. 1 Answer
We negotiated some and it went well with regard to being able to telecommute and have flex hours when needed.
Senior Recruiter InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Salesforce (Tokyo (Japan)) in October 2010.
Met SVP of recruiting and met local executives(3 people)
- How to make reduce recruiting fee at Japan Market 1 Answer
Just tell my salary expectation.