Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Salesforce
- Sales Representative (28)
- Account Executive (23)
- Software Engineer (16)
- QA Engineer (15)
- Senior Account Executive (13)
- Sales Engineer (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (11)
- Member of Technical Staff (9)
- Enterprise Business Representative (9)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (8)
- Sales (7)
- Intern (6)
- Lead Member of Technical Staff (5)
- Solution Architect (5)
- Customer Success Manager (5)
- Product Manager (4)
- Product Marketing Manager (4)
- Director (4)
- Engineering (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Recruiter (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Sales Support Engineer (4)
- Senior Sales Engineer (3)
- Strategic Account Manager (3)
- Accounts Executive (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Senior Technical Writer (3)
- Senior Recruiter (3)
- Business Development Representative (3)
Software QA Engineer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Salesforce.
Had two phone interviews: first one went over the resume and the second one was technical.
- Meanings of certain terms in Java, such as "final"... Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce
3 people found this helpful
Software QA Engineer InterviewApplication Details
I applied in-person – interviewed at Salesforce.Interview Details
On site interview full day 4 rounds. 15-20 candidates and the rounds rotate.
1) QA methodology round: QA test a vending machine (see below)
2) Question round: this one can catch you off guard. You don't get asked the questions... YOU ASK THE QUESTIONS. Come up with some good ones regarding the job, and what you are looking for from a company.
3) Algorithms round: you are asked to make a game on the spot using different objects and asked to justify your choices... ie why did you choose to store the objects in a certain container? ie...what is the benefit of an array over a linked list?
4) Java Test: Given a laptop and a java class (eclipse) complete two methods and then write test cases for the two methods.
After the 1 hr test you discuss your code and test cases explaining your methodology.
a) write a method that goes through a character array and determines if another string is the suffix of the first. Ie... "blake goes to mall" has a suffix = "all"
b) return the index of the first instance of a substring in a character array ie... "blake goes to mall"... first instance of "goes" occurs at index 6.Interview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
- QA test a vending machine (this doesn't mean come up with new features to ensure that it works effectively). Instead come up with test cases... Customer inserts less change than necessary, or foreign currency, etc... Answer Question