Salesforce Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

There were multiple phone interviews. The first interview was with the recruiter, with overly technical questions that were not applicable to the job I was applying for. The other two interviews weren't bad at all.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation possible. I thought the amount I was offered was low, and when I started to negotiate this, I was cut off with an abrupt "this offer is non negotiable"

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Portland, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online on the career website and got an initial screening round call with the HR. After that, was the telephone round which was technical. Once that was done, the final round was in the Oregon office. On the interview day, they gave a tour of the office building; which is spectacular; and they did an introductory session. It was mainly aimed at emphasizing how Salesforce.com is an innovative company growing by leaps and bounds. This session is a great chance for candidates to learn more about the company and ask questions. After that, there were 3 back-to-back rounds which were behavioral, technical and cultural. Next week after the interview week, I got the much awaited call that I was being offered the position with the company. The HR were very professional and communicated effectively during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Expect the unexpected especially for non-technical rounds   Answer Question