Salesforce.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

EBR Interview

EBR
San Francisco, CA

I interviewed at Salesforce.com in November 2010.

Interview Details – Have to bring a lot of energy, show that you've done your research on why SFDC is so successful and how YOU will contribute and bring more success. Also have to show that you're a hunter and will chew through walls to drum up deals. Great management staff and no better role to begin your sales career.

Interview Question – This role is brutal, always getting the phone hung up on you, why do you want to do this?   Answer Question

EBR Interview

EBR

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in February 2012.

Interview Details – Had fixed a half hour phone interview with the Recruitment consultant who sounded very choosy and exhibitted a very high standards of expectations, I was impressed with the detailed level of understanding he exhibitted for mapping my current experience for this role, it all boiled down when I asked hime the salary component for this role. I soon realised that that this is a fast paced role for those with less than 2 to 3 years of experience after graduation and are in their mid 20's. I was then scheduled a half hour phone interview with the Manager of inside sales. He asked me to talk about my education and experience from School to current experience, asked me m path and y current roles KPI's, one thing I understood was that they are totally obsessed with salesforce brand and have minimal understanding for outside salesforce world. After having found matching with the job profile he let me ask for any clarifications. I have shot a series of questions back to him in terms of earning bracket for this role, background of his team members ( EBR's), KPI;s, career path and average age. I have asked him how well can a prospective candidate in his mid 30's fit in to this team of mid 20s? He was honest in saying that he needs to think.

Interview Question – Describe your MBA.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I am in my mid 30's with experience performing similar roles for a global leader of business software and my salary expectation higher that their best offers for this role, so I had to look at other players in the market that offers a broader portfolio and higher salary and I was lucky in finding one so I had to tell them that I am no longer available.

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!