Salesforce.com

www.salesforce.com

Salesforce.com Enterprise Business Representative Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprise Business Representative Intern Interview

Enterprise Business Representative Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Salesforce.com in March 2013.

Interview Details – I received a referral to apply to the internship. Submitted my resume and received a quick reply for a phone interview. Interview was very simple. Basically had to explain past work experience and why I was interested in Salesforce.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Enterprise Business Representative Intern Interview

Enterprise Business Representative Intern

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Salesforce.com.

Interview Details – Two interviews. One is with the recruiter and the follow-up is with two EBR managers. The recruiting questions are much more general about salesforce and why the role is of interest. The second is much more detailed with questions about the role itself and going through all of your past experiences.

Interview Question – Questions were standard -- what relevant experience do you have and go through your resume explaining why this is relevant to the role   Answer Question

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!