Salesforce.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Enterprise Business Representative Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Salesforce.com in March 2013.

I received a referral to apply to the internship. Submitted my resume and received a quick reply for a phone interview. Interview was very simple. Basically had to explain past work experience and why I was interested in Salesforce.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce.com

Enterprise Business Representative Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Salesforce.com.

Two interviews. One is with the recruiter and the follow-up is with two EBR managers. The recruiting questions are much more general about salesforce and why the role is of interest. The second is much more detailed with questions about the role itself and going through all of your past experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were standard -- what relevant experience do you have and go through your resume explaining why this is relevant to the role   Answer Question

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!