Salesforce.com

Very Difficult Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Salesforce.com.

Interview Details – Twice I have interviewed with a recruiter on the phone and both times the recruiter said, I would like to bring you in for an in person interview and will have my recruiting coordinator schedule you to come in. Both times, I never recieved a phone nor received any response to any emails I sent to the recruiter asking them if they still wanted to bring me in. You tell me you want me to interview with you but then you cannot conduct yourself in a businesslike way and at least answer my phone call and or email to let me know if I am still being considered? It is obvious this company needs to overhaul it's recruiting practices. You are losing out on a very good candidate here.

Interview Question – None because all they did was discuss my background   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Never even got to schedule the in person interview!

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in December 2010.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with HR recruiter followed by an in-person interview with management. The interviewing was seamless and did not take long, however the decision process took longer than expected.

Interview Question – Questions were not too difficult mainly same questions asked in different manner or for different scenarios to apply experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was straightforward and was not disappointed when they met me where I wanted on amount.

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!