Salesforce.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Salesforce.com.

Twice I have interviewed with a recruiter on the phone and both times the recruiter said, I would like to bring you in for an in person interview and will have my recruiting coordinator schedule you to come in. Both times, I never recieved a phone nor received any response to any emails I sent to the recruiter asking them if they still wanted to bring me in. You tell me you want me to interview with you but then you cannot conduct yourself in a businesslike way and at least answer my phone call and or email to let me know if I am still being considered? It is obvious this company needs to overhaul it's recruiting practices. You are losing out on a very good candidate here.

Interview Questions

Never even got to schedule the in person interview!

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce.com

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in December 2010.

Had a phone interview with HR recruiter followed by an in-person interview with management. The interviewing was seamless and did not take long, however the decision process took longer than expected.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not too difficult mainly same questions asked in different manner or for different scenarios to apply experience   Answer Question
    Negotiation phase was straightforward and was not disappointed when they met me where I wanted on amount.

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!