Salesforce.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Salesforce.com.

Have to say the recruiter was absolutely amazing to work with. She was very informative and sweet and always had open communication. Initially spoke with recruiter through phone with basic role description/why do you want to work here questions, etc. I then had two 30 min phone interviews one after the other with hiring mgr and hiring director. The hiring mgr was nice enough, asked a lot of technical questions. The hiring director was very hard to read and after you gave her answer she would just say "okay". After these 3 phone interviews ,I was invited to onsite interview which was a terrible experience. The recruiter greeted me and she was very nice but that was where the positive ended. I was supposed to meet with 4 people that day but 2 of the people I was supposed to meet with were in other mtgs so they subbed in 2 other people last minute who were not really sure what they were supposed to be asking me. I was also supposed to be given a case study but they didn't give it to me and when I asked them about it--they just told me oh well. This was especially annoying as I had spent a lot of time preparing for the case study and not taking it could have hurt my chances. 2 days later I followed up with recruiter and she told me they decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • combination of behavioral/technical/salesforce related   Answer Question