Salesforce.com

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Salesforce.com in June 2011.

Interview Details – On campus recruiting for one afternoon and then an offer!

Interview Question – Riddle about vending machine which was unlabeled...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an interview so it was hourly pay and it was incredibly high compared to.... any other internship offers. ever.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very nice, everyone was straightforward on what was going to happen. People called and emailed when they were supposed to. Forms and everything were overnighted I could always email or call if I had any questions. Everything just seemed so organized especially since it was over the phone/mail as I don't live near HQ.

Interview Question – The interview was basically a few hour long programming problem. It was a bit more difficult than I expected, but it was a fun problem to solve at the same time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was ver competitive I did not need to negotiate.

Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Salesforce.com in December 2011.

Interview Details – The ad on the career site was very broad. The interviewer called late and it was obvious that he/she hadn't looked at my resume. I asked questions about projects that I would be involved with and he/she didn't know. Also, interviewer didn't even work in the building that I would be working in. I wondered why the team chose this person to do the interview because he/she had no knowledge about the work and had no knowledge about me as a candidate. I'm sure this person is a good worker, but this was a less than satisfactory interview.

I think Salesforce.com would benefit from being more specific with their requirements in their job listings. They don't seem to know what they want. It would also be nice if the person interviewing seemed genuinely interested in filling the position. Genuinely interested would mean that they had read your resume and asked about your experience. Also, the interviewer should probably know something about the position they are trying to fill.

Interview Question – Me: What projects would I work on?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Salesforce.com

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!

Salesforce.com Videos

Salesforce.com – Why Work for Us?

Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways and revolutionizing the way businesses sell, service, market, and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Salesforce.com Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Salesforce.com employees and interview candidates.