Salesforce.com

Updated Sep 14, 2014

3.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Lead Member of Technical Staff Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com.

Contacted by the recruiter- process was pretty straightforward. Had phone interview with recruiter and hiring manager first, and then had several rounds of in person interviews. The HR were very professional and communicated effectively during the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • I don't think there was a difficult question as long as you prepare and you have done your homework   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in August 2013.

Database fundamentals, Java and JVM questions

Interview Questions
    • Read about Multi tenancy architecture and you will be fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in December 2012.

Contacted via a internal contact. Phone screen with Hiring manger on basic interview and technical questions followed by a two hour programming test. Passed with flying colors and was invited to San Francisco to interview with 10+ people. Some interviewers were in town, some were remote so we had conference calls. Overall, it was your typical tech interview.

Interview Questions
    Met my expectations so did not negotiate..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in October 2010.

Phone screen, on-site interview, programming test then offer.

Interview Questions
    • It depends on who you're interviewing with. For me there's nothing really difficult.   Answer Question
    The recruiter low-balled me quite a bit, actually she began with an unreasonable base salary. I had to negotiate pretty hard. Even then I didn't get what I was expecting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Salesforce.com in April 2008.

1.Technical screening (phone)
    2.Technical Test (@home)
    3.On-site interview (5-6 people from the team including hiring manager will take interview)

Didn't negotiate

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!