Salesforce.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com.

Interview Details – Applied online.
Received call from interviewer for initial screen a month and a half later. Was asked about my past experiences and told more about the role.
Was told they wanted to move me to next steps of speaking with the hiring manager. After that it would be an on-site interview with a number of people.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com.

Interview Details – Applied online and got contacted by a recruiter. Had a great conversation and an in-person interview was set up with two people. I found it odd that I wouldn't be meeting the person I'd be reporting to at the first interview. Instead, the interview was with someone who'd be reporting into the role and only a few months out of college as well as with another Manager from a related team.

The conversations seemed great and the recruiter came in afterwards to get a sense of what I thought about the role, the team and the company. She said she'd be in touch the following week. Felt like everything went well. When I hadn't heard back, I reached out to the recruiter for an update and was informed that the two people I met with didn't think I was "a good fit". My experience fit the role exactly and I felt I got along with the interviewers on a personal level as well, so I was surprised. Though primarily disappointed that I didn't get to meet the seasoned person the role would actually be reporting to before I was cut.

Interview Question – N/A Most questions were related directly to the role and my experience in the field.   Answer Question

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!