Salesforce.com

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Vice President Interview

Regional Vice President

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com.

Interview Details – Met with hiring SVP, then met with EVP, talked with a few field personnel (AEs, SEs, other RVPs), etc. I prepared by reading the CEOs book and prepared industry specific examples and had a point-of-view that was relevant to the job description. In each phase they asked what do I know about the company, why was I interested and what could I do for them.

Interview Question – A lot of conversation about cultural fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They came forward with a fairly decent offer of: sign-on bonus, base salary, on-target earnings and restricted stock units.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Salesforce.com

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!

Salesforce.com Videos

Salesforce.com – Why Work for Us?

Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways and revolutionizing the way businesses sell, service, market, and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Salesforce.com Regional Vice President interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Salesforce.com employees and interview candidates.