Salesforce.com

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in June 2012.

Interview Details – Was referred by a friend who worked at SF who highly recommended me. Was contacted by recruiting manager and after chatting for about an hour was told I was a "perfect fit". Was asked to go into city to meet with one of the hiring managers I'd be supporting simply "as a formality". Went into city and hit it off with hiring manager, who immediately IM'd my friend to tell her how great we hit it off. Waited for about a week or so and sent numerous emails. Finally hiring manager called me, told me what a great fit I would be for the company and the role, how great it was that the company was growing, etc., etc., then after about 15 minutes of small talk was told he had "selected someone else for the role". I was stunned. Found out from friend who referrred me that the person they selected lived in the same city as the recruiting manager so they were able to meet in person and he fell in love with her. Big waste of my time, as well as incredibly misleading and unprofessional.

Interview Question – Can't recall any questions being overwhelmingly difficult.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Salesforce.com in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process at SFDC was quick and painless. Excellent follow through and feedback. I met Directors, Managers and recruiters and they gave me honest information regarding the pace and clients. The pace is very fast and they were honest about the fact that there was a lot of work to be done but the environment and culture is supportive.

Interview Question – Explaining a time when a client was difficult or demanding.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – We negotiated some and it went well with regard to being able to telecommute and have flex hours when needed.

Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in October 2010.

Interview Details – Met SVP of recruiting and met local executives(3 people)

Interview Question – How to make reduce recruiting fee at Japan Market   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just tell my salary expectation.

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!