I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in July 2011.
Interview Details – Phone Interview :
1. Shallow copy deep copy
3. Types of Thread synchronization
4. Hash Table n hash colision resolution techniques
5. Puzzle-join 4 dots using three lines
1. Puzzle- Find minimum floor from which a tt ball will break, if there are 100 floor and 2 tt balls
2. In memory cache -design, problem an solutions
3. Find one/twomissing number in 1-n numbers
Online coding test -2 hours
1. Can browse net
2. Was given airlines portal sstem with api, write client code that uses api and write some code to add more exception scenarios, errors, scalable situations and race conditions
Interview Question – Hash Collision techniques View Answer
Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways and revolutionizing the way businesses sell, service, market, and… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –