Salesforce.com

1 interview

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Services Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Salesforce.com in November 2011.

Started with an phone interview with recruiter, followed by a phone interview with Senior SME, followed by 1:1 with local hiring manager. All were positive and of a conversational style. i had to draw up a project plan for the a typical customer engagement. This was then followed by panel interview where I was given a half page brief on selling the salesforce value proposition and the business value to a board of c-level executives. Finally a couple of skype interviews with senior stakeholders to check suitability for position. Finally an offer was made and accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Please draw a typical project plan to cover the adoption and implementation of the product   Answer Question
I made it clear from the outset my expectations for acceptable package and this was met in the first offer. I would suggest you are open and transparent on you expectations.

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!