Salesforce.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was neat! Spoke to a TeamLead who seemed genuinely interested in what I had done in the past! Was very professional..

Interview Question – Be prepared to talk about everything mentioned in your resume. They drill down on your resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Software Engineering Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com.

Interview Details – two phone screens

Interview Question – java programming + testing and design questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Salesforce.com.

Interview Details – basic oops question and then one coding question.
i answered well all the oops question and gave a workable solution to that coding question as it was little diff to think of optimum solution in the give time.

Interview Question – got a followup mail states and i am not selected. i expected a 2nd round, i was surprised and sent a mail to the interview asking for the feedback... he told you did very well but we have lot of candidates with limited position.   Answer Question

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!