Salesforce.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software QA Engineer Intern Interview

Software QA Engineer Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed 3 times for an internship position. They were technical and behavioral. I was also asked to write some basic Java code to prove my programming ability. The process seemed very streamlined and after each interview the recruiter quickly set up my next phone interview. The third interviewer seemed very relaxed with the interview. Although it was slightly frustrating to not get an offer after 3 interviews.

Interview Question – Was asked to program quick-sort in Java.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Salesforce.com

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!

Salesforce.com Videos

Salesforce.com – Why Work for Us?

Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways and revolutionizing the way businesses sell, service, market, and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Salesforce.com Software QA Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Salesforce.com employees and interview candidates.