Salesforce.com

Updated Aug 20, 2014

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com.

There were multiple phone interviews. The first interview was with the recruiter, with overly technical questions that were not applicable to the job I was applying for. The other two interviews weren't bad at all.

There was no negotiation possible. I thought the amount I was offered was low, and when I started to negotiate this, I was cut off with an abrupt "this offer is non negotiable"

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce.com

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in June 2014.

Applied online on the career website and got an initial screening round call with the HR. After that, was the telephone round which was technical. Once that was done, the final round was in the Oregon office. On the interview day, they gave a tour of the office building; which is spectacular; and they did an introductory session. It was mainly aimed at emphasizing how Salesforce.com is an innovative company growing by leaps and bounds. This session is a great chance for candidates to learn more about the company and ask questions. After that, there were 3 back-to-back rounds which were behavioral, technical and cultural. Next week after the interview week, I got the much awaited call that I was being offered the position with the company. The HR were very professional and communicated effectively during the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • Expect the unexpected especially for non-technical rounds   Answer Question

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!