Salient Federal Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Senior Java Developer Interview

Senior Java Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Salient Federal Solutions.

Interview Details – Got a call from HR recruiter, she read me a job description and asked me if I was interested. Went to an interview with her and another manager, they asked me same questions over the phone and scheduled an interview at the client I was going to work.

Went to the technical interview and went throuhg a few round with middle management and some technical fellows. Quite easy, they asked me very high level spring and hibernate questions. Didn't dig any deep.

Interview Question – would you like to work in a challenging environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate your salary

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Salient Federal Solutions in September 2011.

Interview Details – A quick and easy interview. Went over my resume and asked a few questions about my skills. Explained the position, and wanted to know if I was interested.

Interview Question – What is your experience with OOP?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salient was willing to negotiate salary and flexible.

Worked for Salient Federal Solutions? Contribute to the Community!