Salient Federal Solutions

1.8

Business Technology Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Salient Federal Solutions in September 2014.

HR reaches out, schedules an interview, you meet with some one who can make a decision, hiring folks will contact you about benefits and salary, you will be directed to an online portal to fill out information for a background check, once that clears and you come to terms they send you paperwork to fill out ahead of time, and then you go to the office and sign. It was incredibly painless! Depending on the contract you will need a federal background check and that can be time consuming, now Salient's fault though.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was very conversational. We discussed contract specifics and what I can bring to the table.   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Salient Federal Solutions in July 2012.

Contacted by email about position. Interview process included a series of online technical knowledge tests to screen candidates based on position. Once complete a phone interview was scheduled, which stayed away from technical questions and mainly focused on the personality aspects of the job. Fairly relaxed interviewers, no surprises or trick questions. An overall good experience.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any difficult or unexpected questions....all very straight forward.   Answer Question
    Could have probably negotiated a little more but felt offer was fair.

Senior Java Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Salient Federal Solutions.

Got a call from HR recruiter, she read me a job description and asked me if I was interested. Went to an interview with her and another manager, they asked me same questions over the phone and scheduled an interview at the client I was going to work.

Went to the technical interview and went throuhg a few round with middle management and some technical fellows. Quite easy, they asked me very high level spring and hibernate questions. Didn't dig any deep.

Negotiate your salary

Software Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Salient Federal Solutions in September 2011.

A quick and easy interview. Went over my resume and asked a few questions about my skills. Explained the position, and wanted to know if I was interested.

Interview Questions
    Salient was willing to negotiate salary and flexible.