Sallie Mae Claims Adversion Representative Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Claims Adversion Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, DE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sallie Mae in February 2011.

1. Quick HR phone interview just confirming the information on your resume and making sure you are aware of the job you are applying for.

2. Interview with a Team Leader. Standard questions like, "why would you be a good fit for this company" - "Give me an example when you had a bad experience with a customer and were able to overcome it"

3. Then I interviewed with Area Manager and it was a basic repeat of the first interview

Interview Questions
Non existent. During 2nd interview I was advised of the range of the hourly wage and with my experience I should get he max amount, but when I was offered position they offered the lowest range. When I attempted to negotiate they said the policy changed and they no longer off that wage.

Worked for Sallie Mae? Contribute to the Community!