Salmat

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

1.5

Senior Digital Producer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Salmat.

Very comfortable interview, I was pretty overdressed, but that never hurts. Fairly standard interview questions. In feedback I received, I was told I was a very active thinker and spoke well, interviewed well, but they thought I was too creative and would get bored within the role quickly. Not sure if that says more about me or what the actual role would entail.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked why I wanted to change from a creative background to an account based role. I simply answered that I wanted the change.   Answer Question

Agency Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dandenong (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dandenong (Australia)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Salmat in March 2013.

Sloppy and poor, my manager hired me because I looked good. Doubt she checked my references and was more interested in my softer skills than my actual ones. Lied about the job function and outcomes / progression of role. Awful place to work, I should have listened to my gut instinct....

Interview Questions
    • You don't look like the typical person we would hire here.... why should I hire you?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online – interviewed at Salmat.

Phone interview with HR for general question nothing technical. Then they sent an email that they will not continue the process because I don't meet their technical standards.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surry Hills (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surry Hills (Australia)

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Salmat in July 2008.

Apply via advertisement on recruitment websites. (Including doing full application with cover letter. Also basic literacy and numeracy. Then a typing speed text/accuracy.. Followed by a group interview with 16 potential employees.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation - in interview they explain the pay structure and how commissions may be awarded.