Salmat Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2015

1.8

Senior Digital Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat.

Interview

Very comfortable interview, I was pretty overdressed, but that never hurts. Fairly standard interview questions. In feedback I received, I was told I was a very active thinker and spoke well, interviewed well, but they thought I was too creative and would get bored within the role quickly. Not sure if that says more about me or what the actual role would entail.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to change from a creative background to an account based role. I simply answered that I wanted the change.   Answer Question

Coles Online - Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2013.

Interview

Received phone call for group interview with as many as 15 people. Fairly basic questions asking one by one around the table. Then you get the outcome later on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself How will you fit in the company Where do you want to see yourself in the next 2 years   Answer Question

Agency Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dandenong (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Dandenong (Australia)) in March 2013.

Interview

Sloppy and poor, my manager hired me because I looked good. Doubt she checked my references and was more interested in my softer skills than my actual ones. Lied about the job function and outcomes / progression of role. Awful place to work, I should have listened to my gut instinct....

Interview Questions

• You don't look like the typical person we would hire here.... why should I hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salmat (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Phone interview with HR for general question nothing technical. Then they sent an email that they will not continue the process because I don't meet their technical standards.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview had three people in it, including myself. There was a manager from the project and a recruitment specialist as well. They asked a few questions, we did a spelling test. It was a pleasant experience and they were very professional. It was not hard at all, because the job I was going for was very easy and the questions were super general. They asked about experience and capabilities. There was another candidate who had a lot of experience, and myself and the other candidate did not. However, the experienced person was the only one that did not receive an offer.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surry Hills (Australia)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salmat (Surry Hills (Australia)) in July 2008.

Interview

Apply via advertisement on recruitment websites. (Including doing full application with cover letter. Also basic literacy and numeracy. Then a typing speed text/accuracy.. Followed by a group interview with 16 potential employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - in interview they explain the pay structure and how commissions may be awarded.