Salmat

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Digital Producer Interview

Senior Digital Producer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Salmat.

Interview Details – Very comfortable interview, I was pretty overdressed, but that never hurts. Fairly standard interview questions. In feedback I received, I was told I was a very active thinker and spoke well, interviewed well, but they thought I was too creative and would get bored within the role quickly. Not sure if that says more about me or what the actual role would entail.

Interview Question – I was asked why I wanted to change from a creative background to an account based role. I simply answered that I wanted the change.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and interviewed at Salmat.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR for general question nothing technical. Then they sent an email that they will not continue the process because I don't meet their technical standards.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Surry Hills (Australia)

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Salmat in July 2008.

Interview Details – Apply via advertisement on recruitment websites. (Including doing full application with cover letter. Also basic literacy and numeracy. Then a typing speed text/accuracy.. Followed by a group interview with 16 potential employees.

Interview Question – What makes you a salesforce team member?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - in interview they explain the pay structure and how commissions may be awarded.

Worked for Salmat? Contribute to the Community!