Saltgrass Steakhouse Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Saltgrass Steakhouse in June 2014.

I went in an filled in an application and was interviewed that same day. I had two go through another interview with the GM the next day and I was offered the job. The interviews went real smoothly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Saltgrass Steakhouse in August 2013.

Was called almost immediately (next day) for an interview. Interviewed by two different managers on the same day which was awesome. Was an incredibly easy interview considering the fact that it's a "casual fine dining" restaurant. Training took place over 6 weeks for me because of my schedule but ideally it takes about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, tipped job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Saltgrass Steakhouse.

Came in and applied. The GM came and talked to me and told me he was busy and told me to come back the next day and he will sit down and talk to me.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norman, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Saltgrass Steakhouse in June 2011.

Very easy. Went in person and talked to a manager. Interviewed a week later and was offered a job

Interview Questions
    Negotiated which days I would work

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Saltgrass Steakhouse in September 2010.

The interview process consisted of two individual interviews. My initial meeting was with the AGM of the store. He asked questions pertaining to my previous job. Questions included but were not limited to, what were a few things you liked about your past job, what were some things that functioned well at your previous job etc. the second interview was a one on one with the GM. Similar questions were asked. Some new questions included what does Saltgrass's core value of (insert value here) mean to you. How would you handle a situation such as (insert situation)?

Interview Questions
    • The only question I can recall taking a second to think about was, "What do you feel you will bring to our team, to help it become better?" Although it wasn't a very difficult question, it was one I needed to take a second to gather my thoughts before answering. This is a job serving tables, so the questions were not out of the ordinary!   View Answer

Submit application.
    Face to face interview with a manager, where they try to make sure you aren't too much of a criminal.

Start a very lengthy training period with 8 written tests.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saltgrass Steakhouse

Worked for Saltgrass Steakhouse? Contribute to the Community!