Salvatore Ferragamo

Updated Dec 1, 2014
Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in July 2014.

No previous test before interview. Go through my resume and talk about my experience during the interview. All they care about is your attitude for sales. They said they offer very well benefit for employer. It's hard to be the employer, though.

Public Relations Intern/Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

I applied for this internship through a career fair that my school had hosted. I met with Carolyn Ocean, HR Director, for a first round interview/screening. She asked me to tell me about myself, why I wanted to work for the company, what do i know about the company and what can I contribute. Carolyn was fairly serious and came across as someone who preferred answers that were quick and to the point!

Interview Questions
    • "Your resume doesn't have a background that has nothing to do with public relations. Are you sure you're applying for the right role (internship)?"   View Answer
    N/A

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

It was a very pleasant and professional interview environment. I felt comfortable and was communicated to often. I was always kept in the loop and updated with the different stages of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

I interviewed w/hr and the general manager for the Troy store. The boutique was just opening.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't really any negotiation. At the time the boutique opened pay was $12 an hour for full time employees plus 5% comm. By the time I left the hourly rate had been reduced to $9 an hour and 4% comm. 401K match was offered when boutique opened but then cut by the time that I left. I feel that organization was going through a lot of growning pains when I left but that now things are on the upswing.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in August 2012.

Had to go through a lengthy interview called talent plus. They asked quite a few questions and grade your overall performance based on your answers. If you pass then you go on to me the CEO of the company in New york.

Wasn't offered enough

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in July 2012.

First interview was over the phone with the store manager, a brief one, more like to get the feel of who I was. Second interview was with the VP of West Coast Region, also a brief get to know you kind of phone call. Next I was called to be notified by the store manager that I was going to get another phone interview, a screening over the phone with strategic questions to get to know my personality better and see if I would fit their employee criteria. After that, happy that I passed the phone interview I was scheduled to meet in person with the store manager and the store supervisor. That was the last interview and got the job.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult thing about the interviews is that psychological and personality analysis. A lot of the questions repeat themselves as if they would want trick you and it was a long interview.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bal Harbour, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bal Harbour, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in January 2011.

Experience, availability, able to work in a busy and stressful place.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience in Retail?   View Answer
    agreed with offer..

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in December 2008.

I was so excited about an interview with one of the most highly regarded companies in the fashion industry. I prepared for the interview with great enthusiasm. From the moment I walked in, the first impression was not good. I didn't even get a firm handshake. The two men interviewing me were both extremely standoffish and stuck up. They did not give me a chance to ask questions about company details and proceses, nor about the position. They seemed very unsure of what they were looking for.

Sales Associate Interview

Applied Online received a reply through email within the week. Face to Face interview. Generally smooth flowing interview. Likes to converse not to interrogate. Focus was mainly on attitude. Overall it was good

Interview Questions
    • Gave me a scenario for what i'd do in an awkward situation with the customer   Answer Question

Intern Interview

we met for a brief chat and it was very informal. as I didnìt hold any work experience and was applying for an intern job, I suppose they were not expecting me to prove my skills, they just wanted to see if I was smart and could do the job.

Interview Questions
    very simple, as it was an intern job the salary was just a small refund, and I did not expect something more than that.