Salvatore Ferragamo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2014
Updated Aug 18, 2014

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in July 2014.

No previous test before interview. Go through my resume and talk about my experience during the interview. All they care about is your attitude for sales. They said they offer very well benefit for employer. It's hard to be the employer, though.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in August 2012.

Had to go through a lengthy interview called talent plus. They asked quite a few questions and grade your overall performance based on your answers. If you pass then you go on to me the CEO of the company in New york.

Wasn't offered enough

Public Relations Intern/Internship Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

I applied for this internship through a career fair that my school had hosted. I met with Carolyn Ocean, HR Director, for a first round interview/screening. She asked me to tell me about myself, why I wanted to work for the company, what do i know about the company and what can I contribute. Carolyn was fairly serious and came across as someone who preferred answers that were quick and to the point!

Interview Questions
    • "Your resume doesn't have a background that has nothing to do with public relations. Are you sure you're applying for the right role (internship)?"   View Answer
    N/A

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

It was a very pleasant and professional interview environment. I felt comfortable and was communicated to often. I was always kept in the loop and updated with the different stages of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

I interviewed w/hr and the general manager for the Troy store. The boutique was just opening.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't really any negotiation. At the time the boutique opened pay was $12 an hour for full time employees plus 5% comm. By the time I left the hourly rate had been reduced to $9 an hour and 4% comm. 401K match was offered when boutique opened but then cut by the time that I left. I feel that organization was going through a lot of growning pains when I left but that now things are on the upswing.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bal Harbour, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bal Harbour, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in January 2011.

Experience, availability, able to work in a busy and stressful place.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience in Retail?   View Answer
    agreed with offer..

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miramar, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in December 2008.

I was so excited about an interview with one of the most highly regarded companies in the fashion industry. I prepared for the interview with great enthusiasm. From the moment I walked in, the first impression was not good. I didn't even get a firm handshake. The two men interviewing me were both extremely standoffish and stuck up. They did not give me a chance to ask questions about company details and proceses, nor about the position. They seemed very unsure of what they were looking for.

Intern Interview

we met for a brief chat and it was very informal. as I didnìt hold any work experience and was applying for an intern job, I suppose they were not expecting me to prove my skills, they just wanted to see if I was smart and could do the job.

Interview Questions
    very simple, as it was an intern job the salary was just a small refund, and I did not expect something more than that.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in June 2010.

Face to face interview went well. 2 weeks later I am now waiting on the scheduled follow-up phone interview, done so by a third party contracted by Ferragamo.

Interview Questions
    • What about Ferragamo do you like and why would you want to work for the company?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in January 2009.

Luckily had initial interview with general and district manager within the same day. A few days after the interview I was offered a position and base + commission. Followed by personality phone interview and background check.

Interview Questions

Worked for Salvatore Ferragamo? Contribute to the Community!