Salvatore Ferragamo

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in July 2014.

Interview Details – No previous test before interview. Go through my resume and talk about my experience during the interview. All they care about is your attitude for sales. They said they offer very well benefit for employer. It's hard to be the employer, though.

Interview Question – Why do you want to do retail   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Aurora, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in August 2012.

Interview Details – Had to go through a lengthy interview called talent plus. They asked quite a few questions and grade your overall performance based on your answers. If you pass then you go on to me the CEO of the company in New york.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Wasn't offered enough

Public Relations Intern/Internship Interview

Public Relations Intern/Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

Interview Details – I applied for this internship through a career fair that my school had hosted. I met with Carolyn Ocean, HR Director, for a first round interview/screening. She asked me to tell me about myself, why I wanted to work for the company, what do i know about the company and what can I contribute. Carolyn was fairly serious and came across as someone who preferred answers that were quick and to the point!

Interview Question – "Your resume doesn't have a background that has nothing to do with public relations. Are you sure you're applying for the right role (internship)?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

Interview Details – It was a very pleasant and professional interview environment. I felt comfortable and was communicated to often. I was always kept in the loop and updated with the different stages of the interview.

Interview Question – What do you like about the company?   Answer Question

Troy, MI

I applied online and interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo.

Interview Details – I interviewed w/hr and the general manager for the Troy store. The boutique was just opening.

Interview Question – I don't feel like any questions were difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really any negotiation. At the time the boutique opened pay was $12 an hour for full time employees plus 5% comm. By the time I left the hourly rate had been reduced to $9 an hour and 4% comm. 401K match was offered when boutique opened but then cut by the time that I left. I feel that organization was going through a lot of growning pains when I left but that now things are on the upswing.

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
Bal Harbour, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in January 2011.

Interview Details – Experience, availability, able to work in a busy and stressful place.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience in Retail?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – agreed with offer..

Finance Interview

Finance
Miramar, FL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in December 2008.

Interview Details – I was so excited about an interview with one of the most highly regarded companies in the fashion industry. I prepared for the interview with great enthusiasm. From the moment I walked in, the first impression was not good. I didn't even get a firm handshake. The two men interviewing me were both extremely standoffish and stuck up. They did not give me a chance to ask questions about company details and proceses, nor about the position. They seemed very unsure of what they were looking for.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo

Interview Details – we met for a brief chat and it was very informal. as I didnìt hold any work experience and was applying for an intern job, I suppose they were not expecting me to prove my skills, they just wanted to see if I was smart and could do the job.

Interview Question – I did not find the interview difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very simple, as it was an intern job the salary was just a small refund, and I did not expect something more than that.

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in June 2010.

Interview Details – Face to face interview went well. 2 weeks later I am now waiting on the scheduled follow-up phone interview, done so by a third party contracted by Ferragamo.

Interview Question – What about Ferragamo do you like and why would you want to work for the company?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salvatore Ferragamo in January 2009.

Interview Details – Luckily had initial interview with general and district manager within the same day. A few days after the interview I was offered a position and base + commission. Followed by personality phone interview and background check.

Interview Question – Who are your mentors?   Answer Question

Worked for Salvatore Ferragamo? Contribute to the Community!