Sam's Club

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Asset Protection Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sam's Club in May 2014.

Hiring process is done in three separate parts.With my position as a asset protection associate already with Sam's Club's sitter company Wal-Mart,I was able to interview directly with the Market Asset Protection Manager and The Club manager of the Sam,'s Club location I was applying to work in.I was asked multipule three to four part questions about past experiences and the results of the exsperince as well as how I reacted or handled the exsperiance and what if anything I would have changed or done again if the sane situation presented itself once again.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a deadline to complete a project or obligation and you were running low on time and running low on manpower or help?What did you do?How did you do it?What was the outcome, and what if anything would you do different if you were faced with this situation again?   Answer Question
The salary and position incentive opportunities are given once you have been hired for the position. You either decline or accept.If you have prior experience than generally your offer or salary is started above the pay scale base pay .ALl Sam's Club positions have a pay scale with a base to cap out salary based on location, store,or club, and that's club or stores annual profit.

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Asset Protection Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in April 2010.

I was recommended by my GM, and I interviewed with the market team and I got the position

None