Sam's Club Cart Associate Interview Questions

2.5

Cart Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

A couple weeks after applying, I received a phone call requesting an interview. We agreed upon a date and time and I showed up then. I was over-dressed, especially since the interview took place at a table in the cafe area and was led by an on the clock COS reading from a packet. I was then asked if I had time for a second interview right away. I said yes. I waited at that same table until a manager could come over. About a week after they called asking for a third interview. This was essentially a "you're hired" interview with paper signing. I then let them know my basic availability, both for scheduling and for training. To be efficient, they train multiple hires at the same time, so I had to wait a week or so until others were hired. I started on-the-job training about a month and a half after my initial online application.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't. Mostly just run-of-the-mill basic interview questions, many of which don't exactly apply to a college student just looking for a job until graduation. This would include career choice questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much at all was negotiable, especially for a young, new hire with little to no work experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Cart Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club (Abilene, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

It was based on three interviews as they said but they only interviewed me for two. The second they told me at the end i was hired. The third was my first day of work but we just went over rules and regulations and toured the store. The interviews were good just good to be positive and smile.

Interview Questions