Sam's Club Cart Attendant Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in December 2011.

They are really fast with the process. They did both interviews then an interview with the general manager in about two days.

Interview Questions
  • They ask all behavioral questions, like describe a time when you...   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Sam's Club in February 2011.

Applied online. They followed up 2 months later. 2 interviews with fairly stupid people and fairly stupid questions. They take a long time to respond before and after the process. Salary is minimal. Interviews treat you like you are s.h.i.t. Managers think they are gods, which actually made me laugh every time encountered the situation. I mean they are managers where?

Interview Questions
    • Obviously, there are no hard questions for this position. Are you kidding me?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  York, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sam's Club in October 2009.

Had one interview that consisted of about 20 questions where you had to explain a time in your life where that certain scenario has showed up.

Cart Attendant Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in July 2011.

I had two interviews the same day, one on one, first with a shift manager, then with an assistant manager
    typical interview questions, nothing too difficvult or out of the ordinary
    It's a three interview process, the third is meeting the store manager and the job offer.

No negotiation, computer sets your starting pay

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!