Sam's Club Cart Attendant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.5

Cart Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews back to back, I guess they were in a big need for employees. Just a bunch of questions asking about experience. Overall good experience very quick.

Interview Questions

• When was one time you ever had to make any adjustments during work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Cart Attendant Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

I was really nervous at first but overall it was pretty easy question, very basic. I was interviewed by two different people. But they were very friendly but later they turned out to be very mean and inconsiderate. But of course they put on a big smile but the questions very childish. I fell like my year old sister could have answer them with perfection but then again the interview is for carts

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you did not get along with a certain employee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club (Austin, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

They are really fast with the process. They did both interviews then an interview with the general manager in about two days.

Interview Questions

• They ask all behavioral questions, like describe a time when you...   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sam's Club (Columbus, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

Applied online. They followed up 2 months later. 2 interviews with fairly stupid people and fairly stupid questions. They take a long time to respond before and after the process. Salary is minimal. Interviews treat you like you are s.h.i.t. Managers think they are gods, which actually made me laugh every time encountered the situation. I mean they are managers where?

Interview Questions

• Obviously, there are no hard questions for this position. Are you kidding me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sam's Club (York, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

Had one interview that consisted of about 20 questions where you had to explain a time in your life where that certain scenario has showed up.

Cart Attendant Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in July 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews the same day, one on one, first with a shift manager, then with an assistant manager typical interview questions, nothing too difficvult or out of the ordinary It's a three interview process, the third is meeting the store manager and the job offer.

Negotiation

No negotiation, computer sets your starting pay