Sam's Club

Sam's Club Cart Partner Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Cart Partner Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in October 2009.

I got a call about three months after applying online. I had a fairly easy interview with a supervisor for the department I was applying for, basic questions, Where do you see yourself in five years, Why do you want to work here, Tell us a time you had to use teamwork to accomplish a goal, etc. Then I had an interview with the Assistant Manager of the department I applied for. Again more of the same. A couple of days later I had an interview with the Club Manager which was more or less just inputting my info into the system and officially offering me the job so long as I passed the drug test, as the manager doesn't have time to interview everyone. Pretty much it.

Interview Questions
  • None were to difficult, but if its your first interview or you have a tough time with interviews, I would practice. Look online for practice interview questions. They mostly don't want questions unanswered and will give you a moment to think if you ask for a moment.   View Answer
They offered me a flat 9.00, they really don't budge, but if you start as a cart person and promote, you make less then someone hired at a cashier position. I was with the company for two years and was very good at what I did and was making 10 cents less then new hires that I was asked to train on register. Very demoralizing for employees like me to find that out.