I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sam's Club.
Interview Details – Promoted internally as most are. Company is looking at balancing that as it continues to grow rapidly. Talent is the number one tenant they focus on. Minimum 1 interview from a MHRM and then a Regional VP. Quick as an internal applicant as they make their mind up without going through the process objectively. External the process is similar but usally starts with the recruiter. More objective I'd say.
Interview Question – 01. Describe a time when you recommended a new process or initiative that has the potential to improve business performance or results.
02. Describe the mentoring and learning opportunities that you’ve provided associates and in your response describe how you’ve ensured these opportunities supported career growth.
03. Describe the steps you’ve taken to manage budgets and overall financial performance for you’re area of responsibilities.
04. What business data and information do you typically consider when setting priorities and making decisions.
05. Describe the methods you use to teach inventory flow processes to others
06. Describe how you’ve built and maintained an environment that promoted and supported associates in executing business goals.
07. Describe the program and processes you’ve implemented to increase associates ability to better serve members.
08. Describe a time when you were responsible for coordinating a project that required you to consider views or opinions from different areas.
09. Describe the steps you’ve taken to promote an environment of adaptability and continuous learning in your club
10. Describe the plans you’ve developed and implemented to promote excellent member service.
11. Describe a time when you initiated and developed a key relationship in the community that helped you enhance the reputation of the company.
12. Describe the plans you’ve developed to set expectations and goals within our club. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – none. take it or leave it.
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in May 2010.
Interview Details – but interview process was very generic it is simple questions based on the customer satisfaction employee relations attention to detail an execution of tea metrics during the course of your time as well manager , the questions are pretty straightforward and grill merrills or pretty basic so there should be no difficulty answering the questions in a timely fashion
Negotiation Details – Na
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –