Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sam's Club
- Cashier (127)
- Cafe Associate (21)
- Assistant Manager (18)
- Front End Cashier (17)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (13)
- Membership Associate (13)
- Checkout Supervisor, COS (10)
- Cart Attendant (8)
- Tire Technician (6)
- Cart Associate (5)
- Connection Center (5)
- Meat Cutter (5)
- Electronic Sales Associate (5)
- Overnight Stocker (4)
- Pharmacy Technician (4)
- Manager In Training (4)
- Night Merchandiser (4)
- Member Service Supervisor (4)
- Member Services Associate (4)
- Tire & Battery Tech (3)
- Overnight Merchandiser (3)
- Member Service Cashier (3)
- Store Manager (3)
- Photo Technician (3)
- Produce Associate (3)
- Club Manager (3)
- Wireless Sales Consultant (3)
- Member Services Representative (3)
- Meat Wrapper (2)
Club Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club.
You go through a 3 part hiring precess, which is very standard in the industry. They look for skill set, knowledge and ability but also what to hear what drives and motivates you, what your strengths are and a realistic answer on what you personally strive to improve upon.
- There really aren't any, they keep it to a very safe structured interview and ask about things that anyone who has walked in the shoes of a GM can answer. Answer Question
They do not negotiate wage or vacation
Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club
Club Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club.
Promoted internally as most are. Company is looking at balancing that as it continues to grow rapidly. Talent is the number one tenant they focus on. Minimum 1 interview from a MHRM and then a Regional VP. Quick as an internal applicant as they make their mind up without going through the process objectively. External the process is similar but usally starts with the recruiter. More objective I'd say.
- 01. Describe a time when you recommended a new process or initiative that has the potential to improve business performance or results. 02. Describe the mentoring and learning opportunities that you’ve provided associates and in your response describe how you’ve ensured these opportunities supported career growth. 03. Describe the steps you’ve taken to manage budgets and overall financial performance for you’re area of responsibilities. 04. What business data and information do you typically consider when setting priorities and making decisions. 05. Describe the methods you use to teach inventory flow processes to others 06. Describe how you’ve built and maintained an environment that promoted and supported associates in executing business goals. 07. Describe the program and processes you’ve implemented to increase associates ability to better serve members. 08. Describe a time when you were responsible for coordinating a project that required you to consider views or opinions from different areas. 09. Describe the steps you’ve taken to promote an environment of adaptability and continuous learning in your club 10. Describe the plans you’ve developed and implemented to promote excellent member service. 11. Describe a time when you initiated and developed a key relationship in the community that helped you enhance the reputation of the company. 12. Describe the plans you’ve developed to set expectations and goals within our club. 1 Answer
none. take it or leave it.
Club Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club in May 2010.
but interview process was very generic it is simple questions based on the customer satisfaction employee relations attention to detail an execution of tea metrics during the course of your time as well manager , the questions are pretty straightforward and grill merrills or pretty basic so there should be no difficulty answering the questions in a timely fashion