Sam's Club

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Electronic Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in November 2010.

Interview Details – First you come is store and fill out your application on the computer. Then wait about a full week or so and call to see if they received it. Than you'll have an in person interview, if you pass that you'll have to take a drug test i believe the same day. Then you'll have to do computer training for a couple of days or so before your put on the sales floor.

Interview Question – No question was difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Very Easy Interview

Electronic Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview Details – It seemed they were hurting for associates, I was called before I finished the application. I sat with HR for 10min and they offered me the job. I'll admit I'm probably very over qualified for the position.

Interview Question – Do you want this job?   Answer Question

Electronic Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview Details – Interview with the team leader, then the store manager, followed by a meeting with the HR associate, a drug test, lots of paperwork, and then orientation. Interviews were to the point, no odd-ball questions or unexpected bombshells. Largely customer-service oriented...play up your people skills! Also, just because associates on the floor may dress in casual clothing does NOT mean that it is appropriate interview wear--they really do care that you try to look nice!

Interview Question – Not much to work with here--all of the questions were of the "Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer, what was the situation, and how did you handle it?" and "Describe a time you went out of your way to help a customer..." variety. Prepare a number of versatile anecdotes that emphasize customer service if you aren't a good impromptu speaker.   Answer Question

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!