Sam's Club Electronic Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2014

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sam's Club.

It seemed they were hurting for associates, I was called before I finished the application. I sat with HR for 10min and they offered me the job. I'll admit I'm probably very over qualified for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview with the team leader, then the store manager, followed by a meeting with the HR associate, a drug test, lots of paperwork, and then orientation. Interviews were to the point, no odd-ball questions or unexpected bombshells. Largely customer-service oriented...play up your people skills! Also, just because associates on the floor may dress in casual clothing does NOT mean that it is appropriate interview wear--they really do care that you try to look nice!

Interview Questions
    • Not much to work with here--all of the questions were of the "Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer, what was the situation, and how did you handle it?" and "Describe a time you went out of your way to help a customer..." variety. Prepare a number of versatile anecdotes that emphasize customer service if you aren't a good impromptu speaker.   Answer Question

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in November 2010.

First you come is store and fill out your application on the computer. Then wait about a full week or so and call to see if they received it. Than you'll have an in person interview, if you pass that you'll have to take a drug test i believe the same day. Then you'll have to do computer training for a couple of days or so before your put on the sales floor.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!