Sam's Club

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

Electronic Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview Details – It seemed they were hurting for associates, I was called before I finished the application. I sat with HR for 10min and they offered me the job. I'll admit I'm probably very over qualified for the position.

Interview Question – Do you want this job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview Details – Interview with the team leader, then the store manager, followed by a meeting with the HR associate, a drug test, lots of paperwork, and then orientation. Interviews were to the point, no odd-ball questions or unexpected bombshells. Largely customer-service oriented...play up your people skills! Also, just because associates on the floor may dress in casual clothing does NOT mean that it is appropriate interview wear--they really do care that you try to look nice!

Interview Question – Not much to work with here--all of the questions were of the "Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer, what was the situation, and how did you handle it?" and "Describe a time you went out of your way to help a customer..." variety. Prepare a number of versatile anecdotes that emphasize customer service if you aren't a good impromptu speaker.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sam's Club

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sam's Club Electronic Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sam's Club employees and interview candidates.