Sam's Club Electronic Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club (Lubbock, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

They called me in for an interview the same day, and when I got there they checked my availability to make sure it worked for them. When it did they only asked me if I knew about electronics and to tell them a little about my self. The interview was very brief and conducted by two staff members. I was asked to return the next day for drug testing and a background check. 3days later I received a call about orientation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

It seemed they were hurting for associates, I was called before I finished the application. I sat with HR for 10min and they offered me the job. I'll admit I'm probably very over qualified for the position.

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Interview with the team leader, then the store manager, followed by a meeting with the HR associate, a drug test, lots of paperwork, and then orientation. Interviews were to the point, no odd-ball questions or unexpected bombshells. Largely customer-service oriented...play up your people skills! Also, just because associates on the floor may dress in casual clothing does NOT mean that it is appropriate interview wear--they really do care that you try to look nice!

Interview Questions

• Not much to work with here--all of the questions were of the "Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer, what was the situation, and how did you handle it?" and "Describe a time you went out of your way to help a customer..." variety. Prepare a number of versatile anecdotes that emphasize customer service if you aren't a good impromptu speaker.   Answer Question

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sam's Club in February 2013.

Interview

the interview process was relaxed, interviewed with a COS and the front end manager at the time. They asked a series of 5 questions that we about everyday life.

Interview Questions

• name a time where there was a problem and you and an associate had to come up with a solution and you both had different opinions on how it should be fixed. How did you come to the solution?   Answer Question

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in November 2010.

Interview

First you come is store and fill out your application on the computer. Then wait about a full week or so and call to see if they received it. Than you'll have an in person interview, if you pass that you'll have to take a drug test i believe the same day. Then you'll have to do computer training for a couple of days or so before your put on the sales floor.

Negotiation