Sam's Club Front End Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.0

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online to walmart. Got called in for a interview 2 days later. They had a problem with my references answering but once they did answer they hired me. The questions were simple. Ex. Can you explain a time where you had to lead others.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer asked you a question that you didn't know the answer to?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Hiring was easy and simple I was called in two weeks and had gotten hired on the first day interview which consists on the interview with the supervisor and then a manager

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't much negotiations

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club in April 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty quick and straight forward. I filled out an application online and was called in for an interview within a week. They asked me pretty simple questions, standard for a cashier and some scenario questions as well. I was hired on the spot and I was sent for a drug test immediately following the interview.

Interview Questions

• None of them were very difficult but I can see a scenario question being difficult for an individual who never worked as a cashier before.   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Applied in July, got called for interview in September. Was told to come back the next day because the Supervisor didn't remember telling me to go in that day. Went back the next day & was given interview - only because I was told to come back otherwise I'd have to have came back the next day AGAIN, because they weren't prepared that day either, but I was taking the bus. Anyway, had the interview then was told to return that Friday 2 days later for the drug test. I returned, met the district manager & was given the drug test form. I took the drug test right away, but wasn't called until the end of October for orientation. Orientation consisted of signing documents & filling paperwork, watching movies, getting uniform (vest) and name tag, tour of the store, then was told to come back the next day to do CBLs computer training. (you are paid for) I didn't start officially working as a cashier until December. I did re-shop for a whole month & a half.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which you had to help a customer, but didn't know anything about what you were asked?   1 Answer