Sam's Club

Sam's Club Front End Cashier Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Front End Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sam's Club.

Applied in July, got called for interview in September. Was told to come back the next day because the Supervisor didn't remember telling me to go in that day. Went back the next day & was given interview - only because I was told to come back otherwise I'd have to have came back the next day AGAIN, because they weren't prepared that day either, but I was taking the bus. Anyway, had the interview then was told to return that Friday 2 days later for the drug test. I returned, met the district manager & was given the drug test form. I took the drug test right away, but wasn't called until the end of October for orientation. Orientation consisted of signing documents & filling paperwork, watching movies, getting uniform (vest) and name tag, tour of the store, then was told to come back the next day to do CBLs computer training. (you are paid for) I didn't start officially working as a cashier until December. I did re-shop for a whole month & a half.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time in which you had to help a customer, but didn't know anything about what you were asked?   View Answer