Sam's Club

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Ithaca, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Sam's Club in February 2013.

Interview Details – Found the job on university website and applied. Within a week they asked me to come in for an university interview where there was a 2:1 interview that lasted around half an hour. Everything was behavioral and asked about my previous experience and interest in Sam's Club. A lot was mostly just why I wanted to work there. Stil haven't heard back for second round interviews yet though.

Interview Question – Example of leadership role.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview Details – Interview was in person. There was no phone interview. The asked some behavioral question.

Interview Question – How would you solve the problem if you have in conflict with your team?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sam's Club

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sam's Club Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sam's Club employees and interview candidates.