Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.3

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

it was quick and easy like they hire anybody. They barely asked questions as if they already knew they'd hire me. I don't like how informal things were but I suppose everything is informal these days. I wouldn't recommend wishing here because prolkr are rude and impolite.

Member Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club (Syracuse, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It included waiting nearly an hour after my appointment time. I interviewed with the Department Manager who was extremely unprofessional, even telling me she is looking for a different job because they are cutting hours there. Against my better judgment I accepted a 2nd interview. I waited 40 minutes this time and decided that if the interview process is this frustrating they can't be much of an employer. I left withdrawing my application.

Interview Questions

• The only thing difficult about the interview was trying to remember all the questions they include in one question.   Answer Question

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club (Lubbock, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

They called me in for an interview the same day, and when I got there they checked my availability to make sure it worked for them. When it did they only asked me if I knew about electronics and to tell them a little about my self. The interview was very brief and conducted by two staff members. I was asked to return the next day for drug testing and a background check. 3days later I received a call about orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sam's Club (Bloomington, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was supposed to include three interviews with different people, but I only had two of them. It was a strange situation. I sat in the food court among all the customers, and that was a little uncomfortable. The interview questions were pretty basic following the STAR format. Explain a time when you dealt with a difficult customer or explain a time when you had to convince someone of something.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Behavior 10 questions was only based on experience. Will ask about community presentations mrkt ing and sales experience. Have to interview 3 people and then goes to regional level for approval. Takes about 2 weeks total for answer and interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Very simple interview call you set up a day to come in interview takes maybe 20 mins you get interviewed by 2 people and then they call you back when you get the job

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 interviews, first the supervisor, 2nd manager, 3rd store manager. Typical scenario/situational questions. All interviews completed in same day. Saw other applicants that had to wait over an hour to get interviewed, luckily I only had to wait about 10 minutes. Anyone should be able to do well in these interviews

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to follow a rule even though you disagreed with it. What did you disagree with about the rule? Did you follow the rule anyway? Why or Why not?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then I was asked in for an interview the next few days after. I went in for the first interview with a supervisor. Then, I was called in for a second interview with the store manager. I was hired on the spot that day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club (Anderson, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

I waited for the manager to come and I talk to her and she told me to come back tomorrow for the 2nd interview. It wasnt a long wait but the person interviewing me was not the mamager that decided the hiring.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Sam's   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an interview about 4 days later. Overall the process was short and to the point. The interview consisted of very basic situational and background questions relevant to the department I applied for. I interviewed with three supervisors, but only one really asked me questions. The other supervisors sort of outlined the duties and expectations for the job. I was asked to submit a drug test and background check. The next morning I got an offer and was scheduled for orientation. If you have work experience in retail the entire process is a breeze.

Interview Questions

• Describe a instance where you had a disagreement with a coworker. How did you resolve it?   Answer Question