Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.3

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pineville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Pineville, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

I called and gotten in for a interview the next day and went in the next day and gotten interviewed and it was very short asked maybe 3 questions and told me she would look over it again. But she had a attitude the whole time.. Then she said she will look over the application and give me a call back for a second interview after she interview other people.

Cafe Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Omaha, NE) in June 2015.

Interview

Very quick and professional, applied on job board then called in to full out their ap and 1st interview. Did second interview and job offer the next day. Then given drug test info and waited for background check 3 days

Tire Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club in June 2015.

Interview

A manager called me at asked me to come in for an interview with the auto department supervisor at 12:30pm. When I came in, everybody told me my interview was supposed to be at 12:00, that I was late, and that I would have to wait for the supervisor to come back from lunch. After 30 minutes of sitting at their food court, the supervisor sat down in front of me and gave me THE worst interview I have ever been given. He asked me standard interview questions that involved past employement and teamwork skills. There were about 4, and when he read each question, he looked like he was incredibly confused by them. While I responded, he would look away into the distance or at the costumer service desk where employees where talking to costumers, and seem like he was completely uninterested in my answers, totally ignoring me and not writting anything down on the employee evaluation paper he had in front of him, where he very obviously should have been, considering the scoring tables that were on there. I came very close to walking out after the 2nd question, but I desperately needed a job, so I stuck around through all 4, only to have him tell me that they are currently giving interviews to all applicants, and that they would call me to let me know of their decision. Surprise! They never did!

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem at work that helped you move past it? (literally the way he said it)   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Fullerton, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

One interview is done with a supervisor, then if you do well you move onto the manager. The person records if your answers are done well, but does not write exactly what you say. Not a whole lot of pressure really. If that goes well you get called in for another date to meet with a higher manager where you'll have to do a drug test.

Cart Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews back to back, I guess they were in a big need for employees. Just a bunch of questions asking about experience. Overall good experience very quick.

Interview Questions

• When was one time you ever had to make any adjustments during work.   Answer Question

Meat Wrapper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

a lot of simple questions and the normal annoying interview questions, interviewed with 2 managers, no tour only shown a piece of paper with job description and so on, wasnt told pay scale until after drug testing passed

Interview Questions

• like tell us about a time when you did so so and had to resolve a problem had did you handle it   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

It was super easy miss Blanca is a sweetheart she really care for employees she make you feel really comfortable and the training was great you even get paid on training I made a few fri nods over there it was a nice place to work just hard for my back :(

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work for sam's   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tinley Park, IL).

Interview

First you interview with a COS, which are cashier supervisors. They go over your resume and ask varies situational questions. Second interview with manger from the front end. Then the last interview with the Store Manger (coach). If you get to the third interview you basically got the job. Then your sent for a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Give a real situation in a work or school environment you went above and beyond to help a customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hourly salary is based on experience, so ask for more.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

it was quick and easy like they hire anybody. They barely asked questions as if they already knew they'd hire me. I don't like how informal things were but I suppose everything is informal these days. I wouldn't recommend wishing here because prolkr are rude and impolite.

Member Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Syracuse, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It included waiting nearly an hour after my appointment time. I interviewed with the Department Manager who was extremely unprofessional, even telling me she is looking for a different job because they are cutting hours there. Against my better judgment I accepted a 2nd interview. I waited 40 minutes this time and decided that if the interview process is this frustrating they can't be much of an employer. I left withdrawing my application.

Interview Questions

• The only thing difficult about the interview was trying to remember all the questions they include in one question.   Answer Question