Sam's Club Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.5

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club (Fullerton, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

One interview is done with a supervisor, then if you do well you move onto the manager. The person records if your answers are done well, but does not write exactly what you say. Not a whole lot of pressure really. If that goes well you get called in for another date to meet with a higher manager where you'll have to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club (Gardena, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied on-line and called to check the status of my application. The hiring manager scheduled me for an appointment the next day. I was then interviewed by the front end manager. After a few "Tell me a time when.." questions, she said they would be in contact if the decide to go forward. Two days later I got a call from the hiring manager to come in for another interview. At the interview he informed me and another guy that we were being offered the job and told us to try and sell him something. Afterwards he had us fill out paperwork for drug test and background check and also have an interview with the store manager. This guy was nice and approved my pay grade and hiring papers.

Negotiation

No negotiation. You are given a pay grade based off of your experience. My experience had me at a level 3 and I would get $10/hour.

Meat Cutter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club (Palmdale, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

They will call you if they think you are what they want, they will ask for the first interview with the head of the department which you intended to apply. Hes probably gonna make the decison because if its what he needs you will be hired. Second interview will have to do with your people skills and that u will be able to work good with others. If you have a 3rd interview your pretty much hired because it will be done by the store manager and all you have to do and say is you will be on your best behavior while working there.

Interview Questions

• Will it be hard for you to get another job if you leave here or don't get this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got what they gave plus the 15% stock match, if you have more to offer ask for more.

Photo Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club (Oxnard, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

they told me to come, the manager doing the interview went on vacation, asked me to come back two days later, was interviewed by three managers separately. All signed off on me and had orientation two day later..