Sam's Club

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club in September 2013.

There were two interviews, both held in the same day and the pre-employment drug test as well. The first call to interview and the formal job offer I believe took 3 days. I was impressed with the efficiency of the interview and hire-in process. No complaints.

Interview Questions
  • Describing a situation when I had to use policy to correct an emergency situation was difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sam's Club in February 2013.

Was called in for an interview, proceeded with the interview and was told i was going to have 1 more manager interview me, called me back a few days later asking for one more interview was told i was going to be hired and need to drive to a nearby location to submit a drug test within the next 24 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jordan, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jordan, UT

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in February 2012.

The interview process is very simple at sam's club. They ask questions regarding your problem solving experience and put absolutely no weight on your previous work experience or knowledge of the department you are applying for. Interviews include 1 with an hourly supervisor, one with an assistant manager and often times also include an interview with the store's general manager.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time in the past when you have disagreed with another person you work with and you were able to come up with a solution that made you both happy with the outcome.   View Answer
    No negotiation. They offer you an hourly amount and they will not negotiate at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club in July 2011.

They will call you if they think you are what they want, they will ask for the first interview with the head of the department which you intended to apply. Hes probably gonna make the decison because if its what he needs you will be hired. Second interview will have to do with your people skills and that u will be able to work good with others. If you have a 3rd interview your pretty much hired because it will be done by the store manager and all you have to do and say is you will be on your best behavior while working there.

Interview Questions
    • Will it be hard for you to get another job if you leave here or don't get this job?   View Answer
    Got what they gave plus the 15% stock match, if you have more to offer ask for more.