Sam's Club

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Sam's Club in October 2012.

Interview Details – Got a call went and scheduled and appointment. Interview was pretty easy and was offered on the spot,

Interview Question – Can't think of any hard question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Renton, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sam's Club in October 2009.

Interview Details – Applications are entirely electronic now, using a survey to help determine suitability. Hiring and interview process went fairly quickly, Two managers interview, each one asking about hypothetical service scenarios. If they're interested in hiring you, they send you out for a drug test, and from there you are sent to orientation, issued a nametag, and a vest, a labcoat, or an apron, depending on your position. Training starts out on computer, with powerpoint style presentations, followed by 'shadowing' a more experienced associate.

Interview Question – None of the questions were particularly difficult.   View Answer

Marietta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview Details – Easy, Fast and very friendly. Very professional. Everyone was very excited about hiring more help to keep the company moving forward.I was ask if Sundays was a day that I needed off for religious reasons. I was able to get hired in with Sundays being one of my off days. Plus once hired in you get paid for all and any training that is required. You will have the opportunity to sit and talk also with the store General Manager. You will learn so much about the company and their beliefs, Very inspiring.

Interview Question – None really to recall.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sam's Club

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sam's Club Member Services Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sam's Club employees and interview candidates.