Sam's Club Member Services Representative Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Easy, Fast and very friendly. Very professional. Everyone was very excited about hiring more help to keep the company moving forward.I was ask if Sundays was a day that I needed off for religious reasons. I was able to get hired in with Sundays being one of my off days. Plus once hired in you get paid for all and any training that is required. You will have the opportunity to sit and talk also with the store General Manager. You will learn so much about the company and their beliefs, Very inspiring.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Got a call went and scheduled and appointment. Interview was pretty easy and was offered on the spot,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Renton, WA) in October 2009.

Interview

Applications are entirely electronic now, using a survey to help determine suitability. Hiring and interview process went fairly quickly, Two managers interview, each one asking about hypothetical service scenarios. If they're interested in hiring you, they send you out for a drug test, and from there you are sent to orientation, issued a nametag, and a vest, a labcoat, or an apron, depending on your position. Training starts out on computer, with powerpoint style presentations, followed by 'shadowing' a more experienced associate.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were particularly difficult.   1 Answer