Sam's Club

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sam's Club.

Easy, Fast and very friendly. Very professional. Everyone was very excited about hiring more help to keep the company moving forward.I was ask if Sundays was a day that I needed off for religious reasons. I was able to get hired in with Sundays being one of my off days. Plus once hired in you get paid for all and any training that is required. You will have the opportunity to sit and talk also with the store General Manager. You will learn so much about the company and their beliefs, Very inspiring.

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sam's Club in October 2012.

Got a call went and scheduled and appointment. Interview was pretty easy and was offered on the spot,

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sam's Club in October 2009.

Applications are entirely electronic now, using a survey to help determine suitability. Hiring and interview process went fairly quickly, Two managers interview, each one asking about hypothetical service scenarios. If they're interested in hiring you, they send you out for a drug test, and from there you are sent to orientation, issued a nametag, and a vest, a labcoat, or an apron, depending on your position. Training starts out on computer, with powerpoint style presentations, followed by 'shadowing' a more experienced associate.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were particularly difficult.   View Answer