Sam's Club

Updated Sep 22, 2014

2.1

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Membership Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club in September 2014.

Two interviews total. First, interviewer explained the position and ask if I had related job experiences. Went on the ask 5 questions on how I could handle or relate to a similar circumstance in my work setting. Second interview was with the Manager. Offered the position, but still waiting to hear back. Process is taking a few weeks now.

Interview Questions
  • What are some distractions or things that will get in your way of doing things?   Answer Question
Did not get to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Membership Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sam's Club.

It was ok i had 3 interviews asking about previous jobs different situation and how you deal with it

Membership Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sam's Club in July 2013.

3 total interviews, make it through the first two and you will have a job. Third "interview" is paperwork signing and a chance for the club manager to meet you.
    1) Supervisor
    2) Assistant Manager
    3) Club Manager

Interview Questions
    • Role Play, asked to sell a credit card.   View Answer
    Not able to negotiate pay rate, was able to easily adjust my availability.

Membership Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club in July 2011.

I applied online, a few days later I was called to set up a interview. I was first interviewes by two managers. Easy comfortable interview. They said they would call me to schedule a 2nd interview,I was contacted a week later, met with the previous two managers from before, and then the general manager came to do a final interview, about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult task, how did you handle it, what skills did you use, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    They offered me the job at the membership counter on spot Monday and i accepted. I had to go take a drug test tuesday, they called me that Friday, and I started Monday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in May 2011.

I had a 1:1 interview with a female and it was the basic "senerio" interview. She asked me to tell her about a time i made a mistake and how did i fix it. And the interview took about 5 mins. Then i had a second interview the same day with a male and it was basically about my previous job experience.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you worked on a project in a short amount of time, and how did you finish it?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in September 2010.

General interview process including a scripted interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jordan, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jordan, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in August 2010.

I arrived and asked for who had called me and she took a little while to come and get me but when she did we went into a room and she asked maybe six questions that required very in depth answers about how i handled different situations at previous jobs. And at the end she told me when she was planning on calling me back .

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you resolved a conflict and followed all the rules.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sam's Club in May 2010.

Set for over an hour before someone interviewed me because they were "so busy". Interview lasted 10 minutes then I had a second interview right away with a manager & got hired on the spot. Questions were basic like any other sales interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverdale, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverdale, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club in November 2008.

My interview was almost five years ago, so I don't remember a lot. Application is online. I got a call to interview for a Jewelry Sales Associate (my original position) and interviewed with the lead of that area, then interviewed with a manager. My third "interview" was really a job offer. Drug test was required, and it had to be done that day. (If I remember right)

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any specific questions. They were very run-of-the-mill I believe.   Answer Question

Membership Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sam's Club in January 2008.

Basically interviewed with COS and then with Department Manager

Interview Questions
    • Tell three things about yourself that needs improvement.   Answer Question