Sam's Club Membership Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

9 interviews

2.1

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Membership Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sam's Club in July 2013.

3 total interviews, make it through the first two and you will have a job. Third "interview" is paperwork signing and a chance for the club manager to meet you.
1) Supervisor
2) Assistant Manager
3) Club Manager

Interview Questions
  • Role Play, asked to sell a credit card.   View Answer
Not able to negotiate pay rate, was able to easily adjust my availability.

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Membership Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sam's Club.

It was ok i had 3 interviews asking about previous jobs different situation and how you deal with it

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Riverdale, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverdale, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sam's Club in November 2008.

My interview was almost five years ago, so I don't remember a lot. Application is online. I got a call to interview for a Jewelry Sales Associate (my original position) and interviewed with the lead of that area, then interviewed with a manager. My third "interview" was really a job offer. Drug test was required, and it had to be done that day. (If I remember right)

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any specific questions. They were very run-of-the-mill I believe.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fargo, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in September 2010.

General interview process including a scripted interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at Sam's Club in May 2010.

Set for over an hour before someone interviewed me because they were "so busy". Interview lasted 10 minutes then I had a second interview right away with a manager & got hired on the spot. Questions were basic like any other sales interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in May 2011.

I had a 1:1 interview with a female and it was the basic "senerio" interview. She asked me to tell her about a time i made a mistake and how did i fix it. And the interview took about 5 mins. Then i had a second interview the same day with a male and it was basically about my previous job experience.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you worked on a project in a short amount of time, and how did you finish it?   View Answer

Membership Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sam's Club in July 2011.

I applied online, a few days later I was called to set up a interview. I was first interviewes by two managers. Easy comfortable interview. They said they would call me to schedule a 2nd interview,I was contacted a week later, met with the previous two managers from before, and then the general manager came to do a final interview, about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult task, how did you handle it, what skills did you use, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    They offered me the job at the membership counter on spot Monday and i accepted. I had to go take a drug test tuesday, they called me that Friday, and I started Monday.

Anonymous Employee  in  West Jordan, UT
    Anonymous Employee in West Jordan, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in August 2010.

I arrived and asked for who had called me and she took a little while to come and get me but when she did we went into a room and she asked maybe six questions that required very in depth answers about how i handled different situations at previous jobs. And at the end she told me when she was planning on calling me back .

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you resolved a conflict and followed all the rules.   View Answer

Membership Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Sam's Club in January 2008.

Basically interviewed with COS and then with Department Manager

Interview Questions
    • Tell three things about yourself that needs improvement.   Answer Question

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!