Sam's Club Membership Sales Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Membership Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV
Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sam's Club in June 2011.

There were extensive questions on a computer questionnaire of typical questions to see how you would react to different scenarios and questions to check out your personality and somewhat your intelligence. I had two one on one interviews. The first one was with the HR person for that club. The second was with the department manger. They gave me scenarios and wanted to know what I would do in each of the possible customer interactions. Then I was sent for a urine test for drugs and only then brought back in for an offer and hiring. Great people, pay a little higher than most retail and had some benefits.

Interview Questions
  • Basically the customer had a problem, they gave details and they wanted to know what you would do.   View Answer

I needed more money and wanted to work evenings. They won't guarantee days or evenings.