Sam's Club

Relevance Date Difficulty

Membership Sales Interview

Membership Sales
Morgantown, WV

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sam's Club in June 2011.

Interview Details – There were extensive questions on a computer questionnaire of typical questions to see how you would react to different scenarios and questions to check out your personality and somewhat your intelligence. I had two one on one interviews. The first one was with the HR person for that club. The second was with the department manger. They gave me scenarios and wanted to know what I would do in each of the possible customer interactions. Then I was sent for a urine test for drugs and only then brought back in for an offer and hiring. Great people, pay a little higher than most retail and had some benefits.

Interview Question – Basically the customer had a problem, they gave details and they wanted to know what you would do.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I needed more money and wanted to work evenings. They won't guarantee days or evenings.

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!