Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sam's Club
- Cashier (109)
- Assistant Manager (16)
- Sales Associate (15)
- Cafe Associate (15)
- Membership Associate (11)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (10)
- Checkout Supervisor, COS (9)
- Front End Cashier (7)
- Cart Attendant (6)
- Connection Center (5)
- Electronic Sales Associate (5)
- Meat Cutter (5)
- Tire Technician (4)
- Overnight Stocker (4)
- Manager In Training (4)
- Store Manager (3)
- Pharmacy Technician (3)
- Produce Associate (3)
- Member Services Representative (3)
- Club Manager (3)
- Night Merchandiser (3)
- Tire & Battery Tech (3)
- Member Service Supervisor (3)
- Wireless Sales Consultant (3)
- Member Service Cashier (2)
- Supervisor (2)
- Wireless (2)
- Member Services Associate (2)
- Cart Associate (2)
- Overnight Merchandiser (2)
Night Merchandiser Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in August 2014.
Considering that the store was a brand new store and it was in the process of being built all I did was go to the storefront and filled out a quick application. Within the next day or two I got a phone screening and I was scheduled for my first interview. Did well, did 2nd and 3rd interview, got hired after.
- Nothing was really difficult. All you had to do was be honest and be yourself. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club
Night Merchandiser InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Sam's Club (Lima, OH) in April 2011.
Interview process was fairly standard. It was a double interview process. One with a team leader, one with a manager. It was basic questions and how you would respond to a certain situation.
- What is a conflict that you encountered and how did you overcome that problem. Answer Question
Night Merchandiser InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Sam's Club in June 2010.
I was called out of the blue a few months after submitting an online application. I came in the next day for an interview and then again on the following day for an interview with my would be manager (quit). Two days later I was offered a job.
- Tell me about a time in which you had to take a shortcut to get a job done on time. What was the outcome? Answer Question
I was desperate for a job and didin't even try to negotiate.