Sam's Club

Relevance Date Difficulty

Night Merchandiser Interview

Night Merchandiser
Lima, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was fairly standard. It was a double interview process. One with a team leader, one with a manager. It was basic questions and how you would respond to a certain situation.

Interview Question – What is a conflict that you encountered and how did you overcome that problem.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Night Merchandiser Interview

Night Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was called out of the blue a few months after submitting an online application. I came in the next day for an interview and then again on the following day for an interview with my would be manager (quit). Two days later I was offered a job.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time in which you had to take a shortcut to get a job done on time. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was desperate for a job and didin't even try to negotiate.

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!