Sam's Club Night Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Considering that the store was a brand new store and it was in the process of being built all I did was go to the storefront and filled out a quick application. Within the next day or two I got a phone screening and I was scheduled for my first interview. Did well, did 2nd and 3rd interview, got hired after.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult. All you had to do was be honest and be yourself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Manchester, CT) in June 2012.

Interview

Professional and in a time managing process. Interviewer was on time and precise with her questions. Paper work was easy to fill out. Background check took at least a week to process. Had to go to the specific area for the drug testing. There were two people that did the interview. One for basic paper work and other for questions on work relation with other team members.

Interview Questions

• Is these hours ok to work from 9:30 pm to 5:30 am?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Lima, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process was fairly standard. It was a double interview process. One with a team leader, one with a manager. It was basic questions and how you would respond to a certain situation.

Interview Questions

• What is a conflict that you encountered and how did you overcome that problem.   Answer Question

Night Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club in June 2010.

Interview

I was called out of the blue a few months after submitting an online application. I came in the next day for an interview and then again on the following day for an interview with my would be manager (quit). Two days later I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had to take a shortcut to get a job done on time. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was desperate for a job and didin't even try to negotiate.