Sam's Club Night Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2014

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Considering that the store was a brand new store and it was in the process of being built all I did was go to the storefront and filled out a quick application. Within the next day or two I got a phone screening and I was scheduled for my first interview. Did well, did 2nd and 3rd interview, got hired after.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult. All you had to do was be honest and be yourself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club (Lima, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process was fairly standard. It was a double interview process. One with a team leader, one with a manager. It was basic questions and how you would respond to a certain situation.

Interview Questions

• What is a conflict that you encountered and how did you overcome that problem.   Answer Question

Night Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in June 2010.

Interview

I was called out of the blue a few months after submitting an online application. I came in the next day for an interview and then again on the following day for an interview with my would be manager (quit). Two days later I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had to take a shortcut to get a job done on time. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was desperate for a job and didin't even try to negotiate.