Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sam's Club
- Cashier (99)
- Sales Associate (15)
- Assistant Manager (14)
- Cafe Associate (13)
- Membership Associate (10)
- Checkout Supervisor, COS (9)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (6)
- Cart Attendant (5)
- Meat Cutter (5)
- Manager In Training (4)
- Connection Center (4)
- Overnight Stocker (4)
- Front End Cashier (4)
- Electronic Sales Associate (4)
- Tire Technician (4)
- Member Services Representative (3)
- Club Manager (3)
- Wireless Sales Consultant (3)
- Pharmacy Technician (3)
- Produce Associate (3)
- Store Manager (3)
- Night Merchandiser (3)
- Tire & Battery Tech (3)
- Member Service Supervisor (2)
- Member Service Cashier (2)
- Wireless (2)
- Cart Associate (2)
- Stocker (2)
- Night Time Merchandiser (2)
- Asset Protection Manager (2)
Night Merchandiser Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in August 2014.
Considering that the store was a brand new store and it was in the process of being built all I did was go to the storefront and filled out a quick application. Within the next day or two I got a phone screening and I was scheduled for my first interview. Did well, did 2nd and 3rd interview, got hired after.
- Nothing was really difficult. All you had to do was be honest and be yourself. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club
Night Merchandiser InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Sam's Club (Lima, OH) in April 2011.
Interview process was fairly standard. It was a double interview process. One with a team leader, one with a manager. It was basic questions and how you would respond to a certain situation.
- What is a conflict that you encountered and how did you overcome that problem. Answer Question
Night Merchandiser InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Sam's Club in June 2010.
I was called out of the blue a few months after submitting an online application. I came in the next day for an interview and then again on the following day for an interview with my would be manager (quit). Two days later I was offered a job.
- Tell me about a time in which you had to take a shortcut to get a job done on time. What was the outcome? Answer Question
I was desperate for a job and didin't even try to negotiate.