Sam's Club

Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Overnight Stocker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club in June 2014.

There was no negotiation. They offered me $11 an hour because I had over five years of stock experience and then they offered me a completely different position totally unrelated to the one I desired. When I later asked about this, the interviewing manager lied and said he had no recollection of the interview, adding a few seconds later that he was being pressured by his boss to fill a position that was totally unrelated to that for which I was interviewed.

Interview Questions
  • "Do you know how to make pizza and run a register?"   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club in April 2014.

The hiring and interview process were fairly simple. The online application was straightforward. My interview was at night, which was kind of weird for me since I'd never had an interview that late. However, the position required me to come into work at 9:30pm.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you are capable at being an overnight stocker?   View Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sam's Club in June 2013.

First interview is split in two, one with a team leader, one with a manager. All questions are situation/experience based. Second interview is with the GM, basically the same format. Basically it's the same as the online application's questionnaire, just in person. Easy for the most part, very straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • You need to convince a customer to sign up for a plus membership, how would you accomplish this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in August 2011.

Interview made me so nervous. You meet with a teamlead in the cafe and he asks you all this random stuff and if you think to long or mumble he then says, "Why should I give you this job?" Witch was very rude. I answered everything right and went to the other manger and he asked the same stuff just in different ways but he was very kind and this part of the interview did not make me as nervous. I got the job that day and started two days later. The interview was easy just do research on questions they ask in the application and you will get it too.

Interview Questions
    • How would you change someone else opinion to your own?   View Answer