Sam's Club

Relevance Date Difficulty

People Greeter Interview

People Greeter
Renton, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview Details – I had 2 separate interviews on different days than I interviewed with 3 more different people before I got the job. You get the run around before you even get the job.

Interview Question – Don't have one   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It started at minimum wage.

People Greeter Interview

People Greeter
Mankato, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sam's Club in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and then went in to ask them about the status of my application. They offered me an interview and after the 1st interview I had a second one a few days later. Then they called my references and called me back for a 3rd interview where I signed some paperwork and then went to take a drug test. The next day I got a call with the offer.

Interview Question – Can you think of a time where you needed to get more information about someone before you could help them?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate.

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!