Sam's Club

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

People Greeter Interview

Renton, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview Details – I had 2 separate interviews on different days than I interviewed with 3 more different people before I got the job. You get the run around before you even get the job.

Interview Question – Don't have one   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It started at minimum wage.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

People Greeter Interview

Mankato, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sam's Club in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and then went in to ask them about the status of my application. They offered me an interview and after the 1st interview I had a second one a few days later. Then they called my references and called me back for a 3rd interview where I signed some paperwork and then went to take a drug test. The next day I got a call with the offer.

Interview Question – Can you think of a time where you needed to get more information about someone before you could help them?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sam's Club

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sam's Club People Greeter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sam's Club employees and interview candidates.