Sam's Club People Greeter Interview Questions

3.5

People Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club (Renton, WA).

Interview

I had 2 separate interviews on different days than I interviewed with 3 more different people before I got the job. You get the run around before you even get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It started at minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

People Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sam's Club (Mankato, MN) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online and then went in to ask them about the status of my application. They offered me an interview and after the 1st interview I had a second one a few days later. Then they called my references and called me back for a 3rd interview where I signed some paperwork and then went to take a drug test. The next day I got a call with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time where you needed to get more information about someone before you could help them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.