Sam's Club Photo Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearl, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Pearl, MS) in February 2013.

Interview

3 quick interviews with escalating levels of management . I was well spoken and everyone couldn't get me on to the next interviewer fast enough. It was a good feeling except for the realization that even with that they marked me at 4 of 5 stars which I later realized was because no one ever gets 5 stars. One even said after my first 2 questions "you're great I'm passing you on." Then she marked the rest of the unasked questions at 4 stars.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation in which you offered excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Oxnard, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

they told me to come, the manager doing the interview went on vacation, asked me to come back two days later, was interviewed by three managers separately. All signed off on me and had orientation two day later..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. Although, I found it strange I had to be interviewed by three different managers. This is standard practice for Sam's club. What I find interesting is why is the employee turnover rate so high, and they interview like your applying for a job at the FBI.

Interview Questions

• All interview was your standard interview questions. How would you handle certain situations? What have you learned? What would you do different?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I started out in photo as part time. My pay was above minimum wage by a few $$$.