Sam's Club Photo Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Photo Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sam's Club in September 2010.

The interview process was relatively easy. Although, I found it strange I had to be interviewed by three different managers. This is standard practice for Sam's club. What I find interesting is why is the employee turnover rate so high, and they interview like your applying for a job at the FBI.

Interview Questions
  • All interview was your standard interview questions. How would you handle certain situations? What have you learned? What would you do different?   Answer Question
I started out in photo as part time. My pay was above minimum wage by a few $$$.

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Photo Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Oxnard, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in January 2011.

they told me to come, the manager doing the interview went on vacation, asked me to come back two days later, was interviewed by three managers separately. All signed off on me and had orientation two day later..

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!