Sam's Club Produce Associate Interview Questions

2.7

Produce Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

I received an interview because I knew a friend that worked there which I believe helped out a lot. For a basic retail position, the interview was relatively challenging, however I don't expect perfect answers either. The first interview takes place with a "team leader" or supervisor. From there the second interview takes place directly after with a "coach" or manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you successfully worked with a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had no retail experience so I felt like I couldn't negotiate, but I feel like there might have been room to do so.

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Linden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Linden, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

no not a good interview process do not ask if you done this job before and do not tell you how to do the job no help from manager just here it Is go to it. no one will help you at all. manager will lie to you all day long and so will produce lead also no help at all run from this job. too much work fore no money.

Produce Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

There's three interviews. The first with a team leader, the second with an assistant manager. The last one is with the store manager. The first two will ask you the same experience based questions (Tell me about a time when you.... ) in different ways. They'll rate your responses and decide to pass you on to the next level. Afterward theirs a drug test and then orientation.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions sound the same and they're asked by multiple managers, and that makes it hard to come up with a different example each time.   Answer Question