Sam's Club

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Produce Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview Details – I received an interview because I knew a friend that worked there which I believe helped out a lot. For a basic retail position, the interview was relatively challenging, however I don't expect perfect answers either. The first interview takes place with a "team leader" or supervisor. From there the second interview takes place directly after with a "coach" or manager.

Interview Question – Tell about a time when you successfully worked with a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had no retail experience so I felt like I couldn't negotiate, but I feel like there might have been room to do so.

Linden, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sam's Club in May 2013.

Interview Details – no not a good interview process do not ask if you done this job before and do not tell you how to do the job no help from manager just here it Is go to it. no one will help you at all. manager will lie to you all day long and so will produce lead also no help at all run from this job. too much work fore no money.

Interview Question – can you work all the time   Answer Question

Produce Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview Details – There's three interviews. The first with a team leader, the second with an assistant manager. The last one is with the store manager. The first two will ask you the same experience based questions (Tell me about a time when you.... ) in different ways. They'll rate your responses and decide to pass you on to the next level. Afterward theirs a drug test and then orientation.

Interview Question – All of the questions sound the same and they're asked by multiple managers, and that makes it hard to come up with a different example each time.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sam's Club

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sam's Club Produce Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sam's Club employees and interview candidates.