Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sam's Club
- Cashier (121)
- Cafe Associate (18)
- Assistant Manager (17)
- Sales Associate (15)
- Front End Cashier (12)
- Membership Associate (12)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (10)
- Checkout Supervisor, COS (10)
- Tire Technician (6)
- Cart Attendant (6)
- Connection Center (5)
- Meat Cutter (5)
- Electronic Sales Associate (5)
- Cart Associate (5)
- Night Merchandiser (4)
- Overnight Stocker (4)
- Pharmacy Technician (4)
- Manager In Training (4)
- Store Manager (3)
- Photo Technician (3)
- Produce Associate (3)
- Club Manager (3)
- Member Services Representative (3)
- Tire & Battery Tech (3)
- Wireless Sales Consultant (3)
- Member Services Associate (3)
- Member Service Cashier (3)
- Member Service Supervisor (3)
- Membership Services Associate (2)
- Overnight Merchandiser (2)
Produce Associate Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club.
I received an interview because I knew a friend that worked there which I believe helped out a lot. For a basic retail position, the interview was relatively challenging, however I don't expect perfect answers either. The first interview takes place with a "team leader" or supervisor. From there the second interview takes place directly after with a "coach" or manager.
- Tell about a time when you successfully worked with a team. Answer Question
I had no retail experience so I felt like I couldn't negotiate, but I feel like there might have been room to do so.
Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club
Produce Associate InterviewNo OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Linden, NJ) in May 2013.
no not a good interview process do not ask if you done this job before and do not tell you how to do the job no help from manager just here it Is go to it. no one will help you at all. manager will lie to you all day long and so will produce lead also no help at all run from this job. too much work fore no money.
- can you work all the time Answer Question
Produce Associate InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club.
There's three interviews. The first with a team leader, the second with an assistant manager. The last one is with the store manager. The first two will ask you the same experience based questions (Tell me about a time when you.... ) in different ways. They'll rate your responses and decide to pass you on to the next level. Afterward theirs a drug test and then orientation.
- All of the questions sound the same and they're asked by multiple managers, and that makes it hard to come up with a different example each time. Answer Question