Sam's Club

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in August 2011.

I was called for an interview with two supervisors then called back again for an interview wtih a manager where we picked my availability.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sam's Club in August 2010.

I filled out an application online about a week later a manager of the department called me in for an interview. when i arrived i told the lady at front desk i was there to see manager she called him and said he will be with me in a minute. i meet with him then he told me i would meet with the other manager. he came and meet me and he asked me situation questions.

Interview Questions
    • give an example of how you handled a conflict in the workplace   Answer Question

Grocery Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in January 2008.

I applied for a job at Sam's Club in Tampa, FL at one their location's career stations. Suprisingly, they called me 3 days later for interview, but not for the store I had applied to, but one in Wesley Chapel, 20 mins away from the other store. The interview process was fairly simple and the questions were focused mainly on getting to know what your work ethic level is at, knowing how you deal with problems that may arise in the workplace.

Interview Questions
    • Name an instance where you had to deal with a hostile customer. How did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Take it or leave it.