Sam's Club

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview with two supervisors then called back again for an interview wtih a manager where we picked my availability.

Interview Question – Describe your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sam's Club in August 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online about a week later a manager of the department called me in for an interview. when i arrived i told the lady at front desk i was there to see manager she called him and said he will be with me in a minute. i meet with him then he told me i would meet with the other manager. he came and meet me and he asked me situation questions.

Interview Question – give an example of how you handled a conflict in the workplace   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Grocery Associate Interview

Grocery Associate
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in January 2008.

Interview Details – I applied for a job at Sam's Club in Tampa, FL at one their location's career stations. Suprisingly, they called me 3 days later for interview, but not for the store I had applied to, but one in Wesley Chapel, 20 mins away from the other store. The interview process was fairly simple and the questions were focused mainly on getting to know what your work ethic level is at, knowing how you deal with problems that may arise in the workplace.

Interview Question – Name an instance where you had to deal with a hostile customer. How did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!