Sam's Club

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sam's Club in February 2014.

Interview was 5 minutes total... Very simple

Take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sam's Club in April 2011.

I was hired at an established club, the process was easy and pretty much standardized. When I moved up in the company I just received a phone call that basically asked if I had any leadership experience and when could I start.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are easy if you go to work and get involved, if you just go to work push a broom and go home you will struggle with the questions.   Answer Question

Tire Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sam's Club in May 2010.

I had one interview and it was pretty relaxed. It was just basic questions, asking about my plans, and about my goals. It was a pretty relaxed interview process.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me was situational. They asked which super hero I would be, which was to see how I think and deal with odd situations.   View Answer
    No negotiation. Starting hourly wage was very good compared to any other jobs available at the time.

Tire Technician Interview

Went in and filled out a computer form. I went back in a couple of weeks later to check in on my hiring status. They interviewed me on the spot and gave me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you took the lead in a team situation and helped them solve a problem.   View Answer
    They told me the starting rate and I agreed, not a lot of haggling. Decent pay.