Sam's Club

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Littleton, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sam's Club in September 2011.

Interview Details – interview with three different managers before being hired-extensive

Interview Question – The ability to be promoted from within can be difficult or openings may not be available when you are ready.   Answer Question

Wireless Sales Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sam's Club in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with supervisor of dept. Then 2nd interview with manager.
Very easy questions

Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sam's Club in September 2012.

Interview Details – the hiring process was odd, we did a group interview. This may have been becuase they were doing thier seasonal hiring at the time. In the interview there were about 8 applicants and myslef, we wereeach asked a question one at a time. The questions were very standard, some very easy others a bit more challenging. My question was what would you do if you were scheduled to work and yoyr car wouldn't start? Super easy!

Interview Question – nothing difficlut all pretty easy and standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they had a standard pay rate, but because of my experience I was able to negotiate the max for the position.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sam's Club

Worked for Sam's Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sam's Club Wireless Sales Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sam's Club employees and interview candidates.