Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sam's Club
- Cashier (109)
- Assistant Manager (16)
- Sales Associate (15)
- Cafe Associate (15)
- Membership Associate (11)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (10)
- Checkout Supervisor, COS (9)
- Front End Cashier (7)
- Cart Attendant (6)
- Connection Center (5)
- Electronic Sales Associate (5)
- Meat Cutter (5)
- Tire Technician (4)
- Overnight Stocker (4)
- Manager In Training (4)
- Store Manager (3)
- Pharmacy Technician (3)
- Produce Associate (3)
- Member Services Representative (3)
- Club Manager (3)
- Night Merchandiser (3)
- Tire & Battery Tech (3)
- Member Service Supervisor (3)
- Wireless Sales Consultant (3)
- Member Service Cashier (2)
- Supervisor (2)
- Wireless (2)
- Member Services Associate (2)
- Cart Associate (2)
- Overnight Merchandiser (2)
Wireless Sales Consultant Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Sam's Club (Nashville, TN) in September 2012.
the hiring process was odd, we did a group interview. This may have been becuase they were doing thier seasonal hiring at the time. In the interview there were about 8 applicants and myslef, we wereeach asked a question one at a time. The questions were very standard, some very easy others a bit more challenging. My question was what would you do if you were scheduled to work and yoyr car wouldn't start? Super easy!
- nothing difficlut all pretty easy and standard. Answer Question
they had a standard pay rate, but because of my experience I was able to negotiate the max for the position.
Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club
Wireless Sales Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Sam's Club in May 2012.
Interviewed with supervisor of dept. Then 2nd interview with manager.
Very easy questions
Wireless Sales Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Sam's Club (Littleton, CO) in September 2011.
interview with three different managers before being hired-extensive
- The ability to be promoted from within can be difficult or openings may not be available when you are ready. Answer Question