Sam's Club Wireless Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Nashville, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

the hiring process was odd, we did a group interview. This may have been becuase they were doing thier seasonal hiring at the time. In the interview there were about 8 applicants and myslef, we wereeach asked a question one at a time. The questions were very standard, some very easy others a bit more challenging. My question was what would you do if you were scheduled to work and yoyr car wouldn't start? Super easy!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they had a standard pay rate, but because of my experience I was able to negotiate the max for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with supervisor of dept. Then 2nd interview with manager. Very easy questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Littleton, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

interview with three different managers before being hired-extensive

Interview Questions

• The ability to be promoted from within can be difficult or openings may not be available when you are ready.   Answer Question