SamTrans Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SamTrans

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SamTrans (San Carlos, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. The interviewer was very professional and friendly. No trick questions. Just the typical interview questions. The interviewer thoroughly went over the job descriptions and responsibilities to make sure that you fully understand each responsibilities. Make sure to ask a questions.

Interview Questions

Graphics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SamTrans (San Carlos, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of 5 in the department in which I would be working. Each person was prepared with a list of specific questions. They were very warm and friendly, which put me at ease. I felt comfortable despite the unavoidable age difference. I brought a few printed samples of my work which they looked at with interest. They were not yet sure how many other applicants they would be interviewing, and consequently not sure of when I would hear of their decision.

Interview Questions