Samanea PR

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Servicing Account Manager Interview

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Samanea PR in November 2011.

Interview Details – Basic personality questions and working experience with former company. Reason for departure. What is my goal for achievement? Which type of client's business am I interested to focus on? Besides client servicing, will I be interested in digital or PR? We also spoke about company's year plan and potential. The interview was splitted to 2 days. First day full interview and second day for contract offer, salary negotiation and scope of work.

Interview Question – Knowledge on PR and digital   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary and contract duration

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Samanea PR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Samanea PR Client Servicing Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Samanea PR employees and interview candidates.