Same Day Printing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Same Day Printing in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was pretty extensive. Since I am a remote worker I had an initial phone conversation with the founder and based upon the results of this talk, the founder flew in to meet me in person and we spent several hours discussing the company, its vision, the goals, as well as the opportunity in marketing and my background. Within a week thereafter I was offered the position, which I obviously accepted.

Interview Question – The most difficult question asked was how I planned to organize my day given I would be working from home, which I had never done before. After thinking about it and hearing the thoughts from the founder, my answer was to approach it just as if I was leaving the house for work. So shower, get dressed, eat, and then go to the office and shut the door behind me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary as well as the specific definition of my job description. As for advice, I would say that if a company is making you an offer, they obviously want you to come work for them. They see value in you. It is up to you to see that same value and therefore ensure your happiness with their offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Same Day Printing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Same Day Printing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Same Day Printing employees and interview candidates.