Samsonite Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Samsonite

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barstow, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barstow, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Samsonite in August 2013.

Hiring was a very short interview process. Store manager spoke with supervisor and I was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any. Interview was mostly based on mall gossip   View Answer
    Manager spoke with her supervisor and I was offered a position. Interview was very laid back, Manage mostly spoke of the store that the Outlet mall was moving around or closing. I never felt as if I was interviewed on my qualities as an employee.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe, NM

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Samsonite in July 2009.

Average in length and many situational questions.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago (Chile)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago (Chile)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Samsonite in March 2011.

Nice interview and review of academic and work experience

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Samsonite in July 2008.

Very easy process. One phone interview and one in person interview. Final salary lower than initially discussed. Immediate supervisor thought she was making points with her boss by reneging on the initial monetary package.

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember--doesn't stand out in my mind that there was a difficult interview quesiton   Answer Question
    Unproductive negotiation due to the egos of 2 people who were subsequently let go--should not be construed as a negative reflection on the organization.