Samsonite

Very Easy Interview

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Part Time Supervisor
Barstow, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Samsonite in August 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring was a very short interview process. Store manager spoke with supervisor and I was offered a job.

Interview Question – There weren't any. Interview was mostly based on mall gossip   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Manager spoke with her supervisor and I was offered a position. Interview was very laid back, Manage mostly spoke of the store that the Outlet mall was moving around or closing. I never felt as if I was interviewed on my qualities as an employee.

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Santa Fe, NM

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Samsonite in July 2009.

Interview Details – Average in length and many situational questions.

Interview Question – There was not any question that was unexpected.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Samsonite in July 2008.

Interview Details – Very easy process. One phone interview and one in person interview. Final salary lower than initially discussed. Immediate supervisor thought she was making points with her boss by reneging on the initial monetary package.

Interview Question – Don't remember--doesn't stand out in my mind that there was a difficult interview quesiton   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unproductive negotiation due to the egos of 2 people who were subsequently let go--should not be construed as a negative reflection on the organization.

Controller Interview

Controller
Santiago (Chile)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Samsonite in March 2011.

Interview Details – Nice interview and review of academic and work experience

Interview Question – Describe a conflict and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Worked for Samsonite? Contribute to the Community!