Samsung Austin Semiconductor

www.samsung.com

Samsung Austin Semiconductor Engineering Technician II Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 11, 2014

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Technician II Interview

Engineering Technician II
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in May 2011.

Interview Details – Two engineers from different departments. Both were friendly and were more interested in making sure that we kept talking and not just waiting for them to engage in their questions with small answers.

Interview Question – It was all pretty basic , nothing like i thought it would be. Just career goals and past experiences   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was them telling me what I would make, take it or leave it

Engineering Technician II Interview

Engineering Technician II
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in April 2008.

Interview Details – Applied for a job posting I found on the SAS website in the October / November time frame and received a call about the position in April the next year. After an initial phone call by the recruiter asking me if I was available for a formal phone interview, I was called back 1-2 hours later for the confrenced phone interview with the hiring manager. Later that same day the recruiter called back and said that they would like for me to come in. I lived out of town and I was offered to be flown in and expenses paid for to make the interview, but since I was within driving distance, I opted to drive and claim mileage and expenses instead. It was a 4 stage interview all by different people ranging from technicians to the hiring manager and the director of the department. 4 hours after the interview started I was out and received a phone call within the hour with a job offer.

Interview Question – Hiring manager asked me, "How does a toilet work?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated in starting date, travel, and moving bonus / package.

Worked for Samsung Austin Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!