Samsung Austin Semiconductor

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in May 2011.

Two engineers from different departments. Both were friendly and were more interested in making sure that we kept talking and not just waiting for them to engage in their questions with small answers.

Interview Questions
  • It was all pretty basic , nothing like i thought it would be. Just career goals and past experiences   View Answer
it was them telling me what I would make, take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Engineering Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in April 2008.

Applied for a job posting I found on the SAS website in the October / November time frame and received a call about the position in April the next year. After an initial phone call by the recruiter asking me if I was available for a formal phone interview, I was called back 1-2 hours later for the confrenced phone interview with the hiring manager. Later that same day the recruiter called back and said that they would like for me to come in. I lived out of town and I was offered to be flown in and expenses paid for to make the interview, but since I was within driving distance, I opted to drive and claim mileage and expenses instead. It was a 4 stage interview all by different people ranging from technicians to the hiring manager and the director of the department. 4 hours after the interview started I was out and received a phone call within the hour with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated in starting date, travel, and moving bonus / package.