Samsung Austin Semiconductor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor.

Interview was set up through a staffing agency. One interview with HR then right into an interview with two Senior Technicians. I was offered a job three hours later.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation at work where you faced great stress and pressure from management to complete a task? And how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in March 2011.

Hiring process took a little over 1 month. The interview process was pretty simple, if you have experience with troubleshooting electromechanical equipment. The Standard Interview questions were asked such as "What do you feel like you bring to a team" and the like. I was also asked what types of test equipment I had used in the past , basic electronic theory, as well as some mechanical questions. The interviewer then asked me to describe a couple of situations where I had to troubleshoot a serious problem.

Interview Questions
    • Describe, in detail, a situation in which you had to troubleshoot a large scale electronic system problem.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They were very rigid on what they would offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in August 2009.

Contacted by samsung through a technical recruiter for interview. Single interview with managers not associated with HR or position interviewing for. Very job-mill: lines of people waiting to enter a little room to answer questions that the interviewers did not themselves understand. Offered position within 1 week.

Interview Questions
    • Questions largely social and personal. No appropriate technical questions asked. Distinct sense that actual qualification did not matter.   Answer Question
    Samsung stated offer would be revoked if negotiation was attempted.